Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
NBA is a funny league cause u can win 15 games a season but as long as you're the best player on the team and you were drafted high, you get 200 million. a nikka like me wouldn't give af about no title. :dead:

meanwhile in the NFL you can be the best player on your team and you're either gonna get paid bruce brown money or get franchise tagged while getting CTE :dead:

45 mill a year :wow:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Interesting this is happening to the world’s richest sports owner. nikkas told me the Lakers were the only team in history to lose players and it was they have the only owner that cuts costs.
You can’t win like that unless you have generational talent aka bron steph Giannis kobe mj. Balmer just had to learn like that russisan cat who bought the nets. Honestly it had to happen. Get some young talent maybe you can scratch your way into the playoffs. Sucks year one in your own arena has to start this way

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
PG leaving makes the Kawhi deal look stupid as fukk. He'll be hurt and Harden will be fat when it matters.
Did Kawhi sign off on this because they were a package deal joint makes no sense
Clippers about to be a 7/8 play in team:francis:with no trade assets
Anyone want Terrance Mann now:troll:he was untouchable

Daps
NBA is a funny league cause u can win 15 games a season but as long as you're the best player on the team and you were drafted high, you get 200 million. a nikka like me wouldn't give af about no title. :dead:

meanwhile in the NFL you can be the best player on your team and you're either gonna get paid bruce brown money or get franchise tagged while getting CTE :dead:

Most of these players are no different in reality. Hard to justify having a Brady/Jordan/Kobe level psychopathic devotion to winning championships and the grueling, backbreaking work it requires to be that type of player when these cats are in position to make over half a billion 100% guaranteed over the course their careers now, even if they never win shyt.

Ppl shytted on Ayton for that "My goal is to get a 2nd contract" soundbite but that was maybe the realest, most self aware and honest thing a player his age has said publicly in years. Cause as soon as you get that second contract, as long as you have an even halfway competent financial adviser who isn't literally stealing from you on the low like what Duncan had to deal with... all they need is to invest even a tiny fraction of those game checks into real estate and their bloodline's financial security is ensured until literally the damn sun explodes a billion years from now the way our financial institutions been going this century. Almost any rational dude in his 20s would be crashing out like Benamin Simmons did; how can you logically give AF at that point? :francis:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Gotta be honest, I'm not sure Cade is really like that
He's been really up and down

Like I think Maxey is clearly a better player than Cade even if Cade has a higher hypothetical ceiling
One runs pick and rolls with Joel Embiid and the other had a coach that didn’t know Jaden Ivey could play with the ball in his hands