Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy they gave Reed 3 for 23 last year to then sign Drummond this offseason should of just let Reed go to Utah after all
In the 76ers offer sheet match for Reed, the terms were the $8M in the 2nd year is guaranteed only if they made the conference semifinals so I'm guessing they may just waive him

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
In the 76ers offer sheet match for Reed, the terms were the $8M in the 2nd year is guaranteed only if they made the conference semifinals so I'm guessing they may just waive him
:ohhh::what:why the hell would a role player have that in their contract like they a star

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This guy is a good player but it's no way he deserves these chances.He was a wreck in Cleveland left a game early in Houston while beating his girl to top it off.League lacks integrity
He's not a good player, he's never been a relevant part of a good team because he's a bricklaying chucker. He actually is quite trash to be frank and that's before bringing up the woman beating.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think he can, but the bad publicity just doesn't seem worth it.
Talent and cheap talent trumps all in the NBA.

Look no further than, Josh Primo, Josh Giddey, Porter Jr and Miles Bridges

Youth coupled with teams pressed against that hard cap and other salary hurdles going to turn a cheek to the fukkery if guys can hoop

:manny:

The NFL been on that for a while now

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Youth coupled with teams pressed against that hard cap and other salary hurdles going to turn a cheek to the fukkery if guys can hoop

Of course, this is the case and all aspects of life and business.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nets offered him 3/161
That was his best chance at a chip too, that combo of KD/Kyrie/Harden was absolutely lethal when they played together the very few times they did
He gambled and lost
Wound up with significantly less money and didn't come remotely close to a chip
Even last year before he opted out, I thought the 76ers offered him like 3 years for close to $40M. All that maneuvering and he ended up on a worse team with less money. But I guess he can say that he gets to live in LA.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

At least the NFL has a proper conduct policy and punishment in place to at least try and break the habit unlike the NBA.

Theoretically dude could manage to avoid suspension altogether if he follows through on the plea deal eventhough it’s obvious he put the beats on her.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
He's not a good player, he's never been a relevant part of a good team because he's a bricklaying chucker. He actually is quite trash to be frank and that's before bringing up the woman beating.
Nah he was at one point the best Rocket and when he is on its like Harden 2.0 he just a nutjob.