Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
And people are sad about Inside the NBA ending:dead: Barkley don’t even watch games , awful ambassador for the league.

He’s funny sometimes but honestly good riddance:yeshrug:

Like that is what he got out of that Minnesota run? Dude is just chatting shyt for no reason :dead:

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Warriors fans on my feed trying to tell me Buddy fukking Hield is better than Klay :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Warriors fans on my feed trying to tell me Buddy fukking Hield is better than Klay :dead:
At this point right now? He’s shootings is way better… you saw in the playoffs once Nurse decided to go with Buddy he literally the game around for them..

And I fukks with Klay but mans was wylin last season and cost us a lot of games hi jacking the offense

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
At this point right now? He’s shootings is way better… you saw in the playoffs once Nurse decided to go with Buddy he literally the game around for them..

And I fukks with Klay but mans was wylin last season and cost us a lot of games hi jacking the offense

Bro we are not going off of four fukking games :dead:

Gil Scott-Heroin

✊🏿
Daps
Businessman and former NBA player Ulysses Lee “Junior” Bridgeman is buying a 10% stake in the Milwaukee Bucks, according to three sources familiar with the deal. The transaction will value the team at $4 billion.

NBA owners will be notified of the sale in a memo Thursday, added the sources, who asked to remain anonymous because the details of the deal are not public.

Bridgeman, the current owner of Ebony and Jet magazines, is getting a preferred limited partner discount of 15%, or a $3.4 billion valuation, to buy a portion of the team that he played for from 1975 to 1984, the sources said.

He is reported to have a net worth of more than $600 million after finding success in a variety of businesses ranging from fast-food chains to being a Coca-Cola bottling distributor.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bro we are not going off of four fukking games :dead:
Just a small sample.. Buddy been shooting a career 40% from 3 and this past season 39% on 6.6 attempts at 3 makes a game

While klay is a career 41% 3pt shooter and this past season 38% on 9 attempts at 3.5 makes a game

But again you had to have watched Klay this entire season.. dude really was fukkin up the vibes of the team and hijacking the offense.. He didn’t want to against his game or nothing..