Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Pelicans more interested trading for either Allen or Carter Jr.

And seeing that Atkinson is coaching the Cavs, I expect the Magic to trade Carter Jr to the Pelicans and since it feels like they value Moe Wagner more
That’s not true. They value Carter Jr more and he produces when he’s on the floor, but he just can’t stay healthy.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Still seems to me Mavs will be favored to make it back to the Finals. The only one in their way will be the Nuggets

The rest of the western conference are filled with either question marks or are too young

Question Marks
- Warriors
- Lakers
- Clippers
- Grizzlies

Too Young
- Thunder
- Kings
- Rockets

Pelicans are probably the dark horse

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Still seems to me Mavs will be favored to make it back to the Finals. The only one in their way will be the Nuggets

The rest of the western conference are filled with either question marks or are too young

Question Marks
- Warriors
- Lakers
- Clippers
- Grizzlies

Too Young
- Thunder
- Kings
- Rockets

Pelicans are probably the dark horse
Kings top 3 players are Derozan/Fox/Sabonis. Fox and Sabonis are entering their 7th and 8th seasons in the league and Derozan turns 35 in a few weeks.

I don't think they're young at all, this is their time to compete. How much longer is Derozan gonna hold it together?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Kings top 3 players are Derozan/Fox/Sabonis. Fox and Sabonis are entering their 7th and 8th seasons in the league and Derozan turns 35 in a few weeks.

I don't think they're young at all, this is their time to compete. How much longer is Derozan gonna hold it together?

I think they have a young inexperienced supporting cast who they rely on to play major minutes

I think Derozan has something left in the tank. Having a true point guard to play with takes a load off of him, and being the 3rd option puts him in a better position to succeed

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think they have a young inexperienced supporting cast who they rely on to play major minutes

I think Derozan has something left in the tank. Having a true point guard to play with takes a load off of him, and being the 3rd option puts him in a better position to succeed
The only guys that fits the description is Murray and Ellis, and even they have some experience. Monk's entering season 7 or 8. Maybe they flip Huerter for a better fitting part but that's a team that was 3rd seed last year and got ravaged by injuries. With Monk coming back and Derozan in the fold, I see no reason why they can't be at least a 4 seed