#GMB

holy shyt :wowthefade:

image0.png

yo wtf

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Has this even made national news?
This has BARELY made national news. More like just a passing comment in a less than 15 second story. There should be a whole segment on this, but then again we live in an era where people actually believe Trump is an anti-semitic president. The same dude where half his administration is Jewish, his children are married to Jewish families, and he is buddy buddy with Israel.

We ain't going anywhere if people continue to be so gullible about the government. Being "woke" on this Joshua Brown situation is not everything. There's way more going on.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This has BARELY made national news. More like just a passing comment in a less than 15 second story. There should be a whole segment on this, but then again we live in an era where people actually believe Trump is an anti-semitic president. The same dude where half his administration is Jewish, his children are married to Jewish families, and he is buddy buddy with Israel.

We ain't going anywhere if people continue to be so gullible about the government. Being "woke" on this Joshua Brown situation is not everything. There's way more going on.

fam a question was asked and it was answered... Don't know what you talking about with the other stuff.

Spade281

Pro
Daps
It ain't too much I just don't what made you go off in a tangent over 2 post
You realize there are hundreds of posts in this thread right? I can't quote all of them. The statement about it being on the news (again just in passing) is what began the tangent off what I've seen in the thread.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
From what i remember. Him and a buddy were at a titty bar. They got shot at..his homie got hit i think. And the shooter was recently released.
I saw a tweet from someone from Dallas and he's saying that word on the street is that Brown was finesse'n people out of weed

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Lee Meritt, who represents the Jean family, said that Brown repeatedly expressed concerns that testifying would put his life at risk.

The roofing contractor had previously survived a shooting in November 2018 and the suspect remained at-large. A friend standing next to him was killed.

“Josh was concerned that these people still meant him harm so when he was subpoenaed to testify against Amber Guyger he was conflicted,” Meritt wrote on Facebook. “He wanted to do the right thing.”

Merritt said prosecutors pressured him, saying that his testimony would help secure a conviction in Jean’s murder.

“He, in turn, told prosecutors and the Court about the danger he felt was associated with him testifying in a public trial,” Meritt wrote, adding that Brown ultimately decided that “it was just too dangerous.”

Brown fled the state for California, where he remained as the trial got underway, according to Meritt.

But prosecutors “hounded him” and threatened to issue a warrant for his arrest if he didn’t appear in court. “So he got on a plane and came straight from the airport to the courthouse,” Merritt said.

MORE ON:
DALLAS
Amber Guyger to be housed in same prison as Selena's killer

Once he arrived, Brown met with the judge in her chambers about his concerns, but ultimately ended up taking the stand, Meritt said.

The attorney is now questioning why measures weren’t taken to protect Brown during his testimony.

“They took steps to cut off cameras and instruct media not to report on an undercover cop that testified in Guyger’s trial,” Meritt said. “Why weren’t the same measures taken to protect Joshua Brown?

Meritt said that Brown’s testimony was “powerful but it was also duplicative.”