"Boston Celtics fans and the City of Boston are all CACs"

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
insane that boston is 22 percent black, but you couldnt tell because how few black fans are at the games

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
people with brains know boston is like 25% black 20% Hispanic

Boston is just seem white based off the media/movies/ and white people keep pushing that Irish shyt/ ben affleck/matt damon and their white fans history of racist behavior overall even though it’s a small percentage..

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
boston fans acting like yall didn’t break into and shyt on the bed of one of your own superstars Bill Russell while he was out of town and wrote “nigger” on his walls- a man who brought y’all city several championships.

Bill wouldn’t even go to his own jersey retirement ceremony in Boston unless the arena was empty from fans that’s how much he hated that racist city.

Tori Hunter saying he’d rather retire than get traded to Boston because of the racism…and he’s not the only black baseball player:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...athletes-on-playing-in-boston-over-the-years/

:mjpls:

it’s one thing being an asshole fan base like Philadelphia but when it gets to the point when the Red Sox president has to write an apology letter to black outfielders because of the racism, that’s a different kind of hate. CC Sabathia said he and other black players expect racism when going to Fenway

y’all deserve that reputation

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This is dumb. We are talking about percentages and you come in here talking about raw numbers lol. L.A. as a whole is 8%! that's the facts
Percentages matter less the larger a city is. Los Angeles has 300,000 black people in the city, 75% of them living in South Central...

South Central LA by itself is a larger city than the whole city of Boston. So you're talking percentages with a place that is substantially larger than Boston, the percentages don't matter...
It's reputation for racism is overblown, and it's one of the most progressive cities in the country.

It was equal parts hilarious and astounding that in the NBA finals, Boston got more flack for it's racism than Dallas

Expound on the bolded?
Just riding The T, white dudes openly using the n-word, while there were black train riders aboard. No fear that anyone would check them. And just the general persona of White Bostonites, that they the toughest mf's walking. You don't get this same vibe from white people everywhere, it's just...interesting. It's different and notable when you aren't used to it...
boston fans acting like yall didn’t break into and shyt on the bed of one of your own superstars Bill Russell while he was out of town and wrote “nigger” on his walls- a man who brought y’all city several championships.

Bill wouldn’t even go to his own jersey retirement ceremony in Boston unless the arena was empty from fans that’s how much he hated that racist city.

Tori Hunter saying he’d rather retire than get traded to Boston because of the racism…and he’s not the only black baseball player:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...athletes-on-playing-in-boston-over-the-years/

:mjpls:

it’s one thing being an asshole fan base like Philadelphia but when it gets to the point when the Red Sox president has to write an apology letter to black outfielders because of the racism, that’s a different kind of hate. CC Sabathia said he and other black players expect racism when going to Fenway

y’all deserve that reputation
Marcus Smart encountered racism there too and spoke on it...

Mf's ain't gotta play dumb, they know why Boston has the reputation it has...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Pretty much.... I mean Boston will always have racist Irish fakkits named "O'Malley" or some shyt but to me it's the same as NYC having a bunch of racist Italians and racist Jews running around... it's all the same shyt. I don't like the typical Boston cac fans just like I don't like your typical NYC loud cacs. I like the Celtics organization and all the great players that have played for them. That's where my support ends.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Percentages matter less the larger a city is. Los Angeles has 300,000 black people in the city, 75% of them living in South Central...

South Central LA by itself is a larger city than the whole city of Boston. So you're talking percentages with a place that is substantially larger than Boston, the percentages don't matter...

Just riding The T, white dudes openly using the n-word, while there were black train riders aboard. No fear that anyone would check them. And just the general persona of White Bostonites, that they the toughest mf's walking. You don't get this same vibe from white people everywhere, it's just...interesting. It's different and notable when you aren't used to it...

Marcus Smart encountered racism there too and spoke on it...

Mf's ain't gotta play dumb, they know why Boston has the reputation it has...

That's because most of the black people that reside in Boston are non FBA. :sas1:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Cac ass city is 20% black and has a smaller total population than Detroit(77.9% black)

Hold this neg op

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Who said Boston don’t have black folk? It’s black folk in every city… funny how the majority of black folk in Boston as priced out of them celtic games tho
A majority of all people are priced out to attend regularly. :dahell:

That’s why people make it a special event, just like how the brokest of broads can get good seats to a Beyoncé show

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
They not gonna like this breh

LA is 70% White
Boston is 48% White

LA is 9% Black
Boston is 22% Black

👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

There’s more gay people in Los Angeles California, than white people in Boston, Massachusetts💀💀💀

324,000 Whites in Boston
523,000 Gays in Los Angeles.
When people talk about Boston they definitely talk about Greater Boston. City of Boston makes up like 7 % of Greater Boston.
Specially when it comes to sports. Just like Atlanta, Miami and other cities where the actual city proper is tiny.

Even LA people talk about LA County, or else people like Snoop, Dre, Cube and Kendrick are not from LA.

swampfox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very Very Big Cape Verdean population in Boston. I know, because my girlfriend is from there. I believed the stereotype too, until I went there. Been 6 times since. There's plenty black people in Boston. Guess the media programming makes people think otherwise.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A majority of all people are priced out to attend regularly. :dahell:

That’s why people make it a special event, just like how the brokest of broads can get good seats to a Beyoncé show
That brokest of broads getting good seats at a beyonce show a fukkin lie bro.. I was there, floor seats right near the stage.. 3 seats at $850 a pop and this was the early sales before them shyts went up.. Wasn’t no broke broads no where near them floor seats.. I was at the show at Met Life Stadium