"Boston Celtics fans and the City of Boston are all CACs"

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Is this supposed to change the fact Celtic fans have a history of players complaining about facing racism from them? From the time of Bill Russell till now

Bringing up LA, NYC or any other place isn’t gonna change that fact. Even after winning another title Celtic fans are still insecure

Just like in every city there are some idiots that account for 0.0001% of the fanbase who do and say horrible things. Doesn’t speak for the entire fan base, that’s why our African American players love it here.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Celtic fans are still insecure

Not even a little bit... you goofies were running with your tired ass narrative while trying to big up Dallas... and do I need to tell you about the Dallas ownership and what their background is? :sas2:

When you play stupid games like this you end up looking like a fool. The players on the C's love the organization and most of the fans and that's all that really matters because at the end of the day most NBA arenas are filled with 90% cacs who are likely racist fakkits...

Also..... 🏆 ☘️ we celebrating :mjgrin: and I'm not even from Boston :mjlol: Been to plenty of games tho..

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Is this supposed to change the fact Celtic fans have a history of players complaining about facing racism from them? From the time of Bill Russell till now

Bringing up LA, NYC or any other place isn’t gonna change that fact. Even after winning another title Celtic fans are still insecure

Aren't you a Lakers fan?
You sure you want to have that conversation of the history of racism in Los Angeles :russ:

Has anyone on this site ever opened up a history book :dead:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
You must never watched any games with Detroit, New Orleans, Atlanta, Memphis or Charlotte teams. Stands full of black fans.

Those teams also have the cheapest tickets in the league every year. The more expensive the tickets get the whiter the crowds will be.

Warriors
Knicks
Celtics

Have the highest avg tickets in the NBA.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Another narrative exposed :mjcry:

It just shows a majority of people on this site and in general rarely travel and just go by Instagram and Twitter hashtags and memes as their main source of information. Crazy how ignorance is accepted
:dead::dead:

Breh...your thread is literally based on two tweets with a hashtag as your source tho :heh:

You're lucky @Raquinotj helped you out with the statistics:ufdup:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
L.A. like 8% black :mjlol:

The narratives some people try to get off lol.. L.A. is nothin but cacs/Mexicans/Asians through most of the city and don't bother @ me because it's true
Nah don't even try this. There's 100,000 more Black people in South Central alone than in the entire city of Boston, you nikkas always exposing yourselves 🤣...

I have said though, anybody who has actually been to Boston, will know there's a ton of us there from all backgrounds. I've been to Boston twice, most recently back in Nov/early December. Couldn't live there, but I like Boston...

When people talk about Boston they aren't saying aint no black folk there, they are talking about its historical legacy of racism, its probably got the most racist reputation of any city in the Northeast. It earned that, people didn't make that shyt up about Boston. And white people there are different, they do carry a persona like they dont fear us, which is a contrast to many other places where we can tell they fear us...
They not gonna like this breh

LA is 70% White
Boston is 48% White

LA is 9% Black
Boston is 22% Black

👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

There’s more gay people in Los Angeles California, than white people in Boston, Massachusetts💀💀💀

324,000 Whites in Boston
523,000 Gays in Los Angeles.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
:russ: I can't get passed their logo. If you really think about it, it's one of the worst ones in sports. A potbelly leprechaun lookin ass nikka dressed like the riddler and eat haggis. Not to mention he winking at you with a cane in one hand, and spinning a ball on the other like he's trying to impress little kids or something. He probably talk like Herbert the Pervert with a Irish accent :mjlol:

Just look at this nikka :dead:
images

It's a great logo. I imagine he talks like the Leprechaun from the movie Leprechaun.

And probably kills people like the Leprechaun from the movie Leprechaun.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This is dumb. We are talking about percentages and you come in here talking about raw numbers lol. L.A. as a whole is 8%! that's the facts
LA metro is 20 million
Boston metro is 4 million.

8% black in the LA region is 1.5 million black folks. And I have nothing against Boston BTW. I know a few people from Roxbury.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah don't even try this. There's 100,000 more Black people in South Central alone than in the entire city of Boston, you nikkas always exposing yourselves 🤣...

I have said though, anybody who has actually been to Boston, will know there's a ton of us there from all backgrounds. I've been to Boston twice, most recently back in Nov/early December. Couldn't live there, but I like Boston...

When people talk about Boston they aren't saying aint no black folk there, they are talking about its historical legacy of racism, its probably got the most racist reputation of any city in the Northeast. It earned that, people didn't make that shyt up about Boston. And white people there are different, they do carry a persona like they dont fear us, which is a contrast to many other places where we can tell they fear us...

It's reputation for racism is overblown, and it's one of the most progressive cities in the country.

It was equal parts hilarious and astounding that in the NBA finals, Boston got more flack for it's racism than Dallas

Expound on the bolded?