Bored of my PS5 so I decided to get Skyrim.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
With consoles being so expensive now, it boggles my mind why ppl don’t just cop a gaming PC :mindblown: I mean some ppl are turned off by the idea of playing with mouse and keyboard. Well use a PS or Xbox controller(what I use) instead :mindblown: Worried about the cost? Then just finance it like I did mine. Any half decent computer store will be more than happy to do so :blessed: I had the opportunity to put $0 down and walk out the store with a brand new gaming PC plus peripherals (keyboard, monitor, etc). Instead I put $200 down and had it paid off in like 6 months :ahh: payments were just $90mo. but I doubled up many times just to get it paid off. If you have decent credit I’m pretty sure your payments could be even less. There’s very little excuse to still be gaming on a console these days :wow:

Yes, a 400 dollar console is comparable to a 1500+ computer :rudy:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Played over winter break when I was in school and put over 100 hours into the shyt and didn't even see the top half of the map. School started back up and I never finished.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Yes, a 400 dollar console is comparable to a 1500+ computer :rudy:

Honestly it's been so long since I shopped for one I assumed by now they were like $600-$800 :manny: I have mid-high end PC and it only ran me $1200 :manny: $1500+ is scratching(just scratching tho) top tier level gaming PCs, and all that ain't really necessary unless you're just a stickler for having the best top of the line version everything you buy :manny: take a hunit bucks with you to a computer shop, or go there broke, don't matter, and finance yourself a PC. 6-18 months later, depending on how much you pay per month, and it's yours. :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Skyrim is one of those games I avoid because there is so much shyt to do

I got too much shyt to in real life for that, I never even finished AC Odyssey

I might have to cop an cheap Xbox series x when elder scrolls 6 drops...:wow: I need that...

fukking zenimax sellout bullshyt...:scust:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Game is too big. I struggled to beat RDR2 for that reason even though I loved that game. As a man with responsibilities :pachaha: I find it hard to clock out from work then clock in on some life wasting fetch quest simulator. That's why I gotta play shorter games these days brehs.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not a bad game. :ohhh:And I'm running a few mods to get it up to date as possible. Only thing I wish for is body dismemberment, I think there's a mod for that. :mjgrin:Just killed my first dragon.

This'll last me till February. :ehh:
The game is goat and damn near has no ending breh:wow:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If I can't play as a Black character, or download a mod that can do it, I don't want it. I don't know how I got like this :heh: I played socom, metal gear solid, tomb raider, mario bros, all kinds of games growing up..and played as their lead white characters, and I never felt like this. Now, I wouldn't dare touch tomb raider just because i can't change laura Black AND into a male :heh: silly ass sh*t that I have know idea where it came from .

exactly especially if it’s an RPG, if I can’t create me then I can’t get into it. Reason 1528225 why I never got into Witcher 3. It’s like I can’t role play if I didn’t create the characters or I just don’t care what’s going on

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Game is too big. I struggled to beat RDR2 for that reason even though I loved that game. As a man with responsibilities :pachaha: I find it hard to clock out from work then clock in on some life wasting fetch quest simulator. That's why I gotta play shorter games these days brehs.
As much as I still like open world games I find it extremely hard to finish them because they be wanting way too much of my time. All that grinding and 4 hours worth of cutscenes is just tedious now.

And I will never play them dark souls type of games because duck being stuck on some random enemy for days on end, talking about it’s so satisfying when you beat him type shyt. Naw. I ain’t got but a few hours a week to game and I need to be making progress during my time