Bored of my PS5 so I decided to get Skyrim.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
but I never finish playing it cause I want to finish it in VR
Proceed with caution. I own it on PSVR and it's the only game that's ever made me physically ill. Like I couldn't get up from the couch type sick lmao. I hadn't felt that sort of motion sickness since being on a boat, and even that wasn't as debilitating.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
If I can't play as a Black character, or download a mod that can do it, I don't want it. I don't know how I got like this :heh: I played socom, metal gear solid, tomb raider, mario bros, all kinds of games growing up..and played as their lead white characters, and I never felt like this. Now, I wouldn't dare touch tomb raider just because i can't change laura Black AND into a male :heh: silly ass sh*t that I have know idea where it came from .

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If I can't play as a Black character, or download a mod that can do it, I don't want it. I don't know how I got like this :heh: I played socom, metal gear solid, tomb raider, mario bros, all kinds of games growing up..and played as their lead white characters, and I never felt like this. Now, I wouldn't dare touch tomb raider just because i can't change laura Black AND into a male :heh: silly ass sh*t that I have know idea where it came from .

Thats why cacs get mad and start shouting about “forced diversity” , “woke”, “sjw” when they see games not starring white men. They dont wanna play as black people, Asians, or women, unless they’re in specific context, hood games, samurai/ninja games, women who are overly sexy etc

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Thats why cacs get mad and start shouting about “forced diversity” , “woke”, “sjw” when they see games not starring white men. They dont wanna play as black people, Asians, or women, unless they’re in specific context, hood games, samurai/ninja games, women who are overly sexy etc

So is that an excuse for cacs to feel that way or is it an excuse for me feeling that way. :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So is that an excuse for cacs to feel that way or is it an excuse for me feeling that way. :lupe:

I think its just the natural order of things. I typed out a lot more but this is the arcadium and

dont-do-that-avengers.gif

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
tried this last year for nostalgia reasons. lasted me about 2 days before I moved on. shyt dont hit the same no more :camby:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Man I tried to play skyrim. I'm not that guy.
shyt boring af. You really have to play it modded because everything boring about Vanilla Skyrim has been completely removed for something better from the community.

Only good thing about the vanilla game is the soundtrack. The ambient track that plays at night is fantastic.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Sell your ps5 and get a pc

if u gonna play Skyrim on it u might as well sell it :what:

With consoles being so expensive now, it boggles my mind why ppl don’t just cop a gaming PC :mindblown: I mean some ppl are turned off by the idea of playing with mouse and keyboard. Well use a PS or Xbox controller(what I use) instead :mindblown: Worried about the cost? Then just finance it like I did mine. Any half decent computer store will be more than happy to do so :blessed: I had the opportunity to put $0 down and walk out the store with a brand new gaming PC plus peripherals (keyboard, monitor, etc). Instead I put $200 down and had it paid off in like 6 months :ahh: payments were just $90mo. but I doubled up many times just to get it paid off. If you have decent credit I’m pretty sure your payments could be even less. There’s very little excuse to still be gaming on a console these days :wow:

Last edited: