Borderlands Pre-Sequel ps3/360 coli crew?

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
I stayed getting that piece of shyt gun in Borderlands 2:snoop:

I dont know if this has been posted but yall better get on this before they patch it I did this a few times last night before I joined your game @Morose Zeitgeist

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/783734-borderlands-the-pre-sequel/70320115

great way to get lots of moonstones early I am going to do this for an hour before I even start my game tonight:lolbron:

Edit: I should have just copied and pasted the most important part
So, there's a glitch, and y'all should go for it before they patch. Gives a great boost early game. The loyalty rewards can be gotten multiple times. Start a new game, watch or skip the cutscene, then at the character selection screen, exit to the main menu, load up a current save, and boom. Instant rewards
Took full advantage of this and maxed out all the ammo and storage upgrades :ahh:

Also found a legendary in a vending machine:
CAIFCsY.jpg

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Handsome Jack announced for the first dlc character coming november 11th :ehh:

Dopplegangler Skill sounds sick, I see the potential for it being OP. Finally beat this game yesterday, overall it was kinda :ld:. Still had fun with it tho, But honestly this game was harder than past incarnations. I'll give it a 7.5/10.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Dopplegangler Skill sounds sick, I see the potential for it being OP. Finally beat this game yesterday, overall it was kinda :ld:. Still had fun with it tho, But honestly this game was harder than past incarnations. I'll give it a 7.5/10.

Yeah I beat this game over the weekend I agree I probably could have waited I havent gotten any "great" legendaries or none of that shyt I am about to start TVHM soon but I just copped COD AW and I dont know when I will be able to get back to Borderlands:sadcam:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This game is funny as hell, I just started it up and I had to pick "yes" 3 times before it let me play as clap trap :russ:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
How do y'all like this game? I loved BL1 and BL2 but this game's missions frustrated the hell out of me.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
How do y'all like this game? I loved BL1 and BL2 but this game's missions frustrated the hell out of me.

Yea i saw that too...game is like :usure:.....:mjlol:

yeah its been stated that this game is significantly more difficult than its 2 predecessors, even on the Normal playthrough. The AI is waaay more aggressive and playing alone is more of a chore than an enjoyable experience because the doesn't tone down difficulty enough.

This game was truly designed to be played with a group of ppl, where as before you could get by rolling dolo if you wanted.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
yeah its been stated that this game is significantly more difficult than its 2 predecessors, even on the Normal playthrough. The AI is waaay more aggressive and playing alone is more of a chore than an enjoyable experience because the doesn't tone down difficulty enough.

This game was truly designed to be played with a group of ppl, where as before you could get by rolling dolo if you wanted.
I wasn't really talking about the difficulty I'm more infuriated by the stupid way missions are laid out. There's a ton of backtracking and the added verticality to weirdly constructed levels make finding the correct path a chore.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
Something about these games that just makes me keep playing. I'm like a level 22. on Live. Anyone have any tips for finding bad ass orange gear?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Man, I'm stuck on Deadlift right now. It's just impossible to beat him; the electricity, the fukking goons, deadlift jump all over the place--their is no way to beat him right now. Imma take a break and fap, so I can get out this anxiety I got about this fukking game.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Wondering if I should start this after I finish my run with BL2. I don't wanna get addicted like I am with part 2. :sadcam:

But the enhanced AI is making me hold off. :whoa:

I think I will hold off and get my PS4 soon. :ld: