Borderlands Pre-Sequel ps3/360 coli crew?

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I'll definitely be picking this up for the 360, just not sure when, I don't want to pay full retail for it. Hoping for maybe a Black Friday deal.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You nikkas and metacritic man i swear lol
It's normally part of the algorithm, but I already bought the game, so fukk it :manny:

I stopped watching reviews on the game, cuz shyt was depressing me.

I'm gonna try to not compare this to BL2. I figure with lowered expectations, I'll be all good.

I've been waiting for this game for a long time now. I hope it delivers :lupe:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:patrice: It seems this game isn't too generous with the legendaries from the review I read. Well see tomorrow tho.
I wonder if you can trade up three purples for a legendary? There's supposed to be some machine where you can put in 3 of the same rarity level guns and get a higher rarity level gun.

Plus, if you're on the PC, they'll probably be a slot machine hack. So, there's that.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I wonder if you can trade up three purples for a legendary? There's supposed to be some machine where you can put in 3 of the same rarity level guns and get a higher rarity level gun.

Plus, if you're on the PC, they'll probably be a slot machine hack. So, there's that.

I expect the streets to be flooded with all the end game weapons by this weekend on the consoles.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
To all my NY heads this spot called Video Games NY in the village has it early I just copped mine over on the 6 train Astor place stop.

I am calling my smoke guy as soon as I get home and getting right to it tonight:blessed: