Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sh!t's been kinda wack for a minute truth be told...the entire last season was lacking and I wasn't too torn up over the thought that the show was ending...but just by the recent standards of the show, this was a more than decent episode...

This is my exact thoughts. :dwillhuh:

I didn't really like season 3 and today episode was OK:yeshrug:. Didn't have a problem with it.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I don't know. The animation seemed different this time e.g., Tom making those dumbass faces every 5 seconds. I'm not interested in watching Tom trying to win his flighty wife back by doing some dumb shyt. Already saw that with the Usher episode. I did laugh at the cops in the beginning and Granddad calling Tom a "henpicked simp". I didn't think season 3 was great, but it was average. This was on par from last season.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I was about to hate on this episode for the disdain that American Media has for Chris Brown, but they dropped hidden jewels about the modern western woman :wow:

At Uncle Rukus saying "How is Obama working out for you" :deadmanny:

The animation seemed off, I hate Toms new facial expressions.

All in all, a lackluster episode.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The subject matter was irrelevant too because of how much time has passed since the incident happened. This is why this show shouldn't have taken this long to come out.
NO different than season 3.

Honestly if the news about no mcgruder ever came out we would never have known the difference.

The novelty had worn off after s2. Plus the long waits between seasons plus us gettin a lot older since the premiere don't help either. Im still gonna watch though.

Last edited: