Books - what are you reading? (Official Book Thread)

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
f2e6228348a0fc4529fb2110.L.jpg

eh it's alright i guess....

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Do you like P&P?

Marley & Me is so sad :sadcam:

I never read P&P and my friend was reading Abe Lincoln Vampire Slayer and recommended this one too, so i bought it but i never seem to finish it. Its not a bad book, it just is hard to keep up with everything, i kept getting confused with all the names, but im like 1/3rd of it into it.

i loved Marley & Me, and shed a few tears at the end, i already know how it ends but im pretty sure the book will have me balling

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Ghost of Jim Crow - F. Michael Higginbotham
Undisputed Truth - Mike Tyson
Sycamore Row - John Grisham

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm about to pick this book up tomorrow to give me something to read over the break...

51c4Gb6Uo0L.jpg
Dostoevsky :thumbsup:

Russian literature is great, but too descriptive sometimes...I just wanna be like "GET TO THE POINT!" ...like, they won't just write: "He went downstairs and made himself a cup of coffee" but "He went downstairs to the kitchen...the kitchen has black and white tiles, red cupboards and a window with a white curtain. He sat down at the wooden table...which had a green tablecloth on it...picked up a silver teaspoon...then proceeded to the coffee maker. He first put in the coffee filter, then 3 scoops of hazelnut coffee, then poured the water in the machine and pressed start."

:mindblown:

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I never read P&P and my friend was reading Abe Lincoln Vampire Slayer and recommended this one too, so i bought it but i never seem to finish it. Its not a bad book, it just is hard to keep up with everything, i kept getting confused with all the names, but im like 1/3rd of it into it.

i loved Marley & Me, and shed a few tears at the end, i already know how it ends but im pretty sure the book will have me balling
My mom loves Jane Austen books...I was never really into them. One of my fave authors is Oscar Wilde...I recommend you check out (if you haven't read it already) The Picture of Dorian Gray...really fantastic novel.