Booker T on the racist angle with Triple H "It was just business "

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling that Book himself requested Hunter to go for the extra elevation when hitting the pedigree @Mephistopheles @S0ur²

hhh-booker-t.jpg

Here's another angle folks

d9bf60137c7a5061-600x338.jpg

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s no fukking way I’d agree to get racially buried for weeks and NOT go over...for any amount of money.

Principles matter. Does Book even consider how many black fans watched that shyt show? What did we get outta that?

Booker Tapdance brehs...

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
There’s no fukking way I’d agree to get racially buried for weeks and NOT go over...for any amount of money.

Principles matter. Does Book even consider how many black fans watched that shyt show? What did we get outta that?

Booker Tapdance brehs...

And that’s the problem. Booker, despite getting paid, never ONCE considered the optics this sent to fans and the next generation of wrestlers after him. Nor the consequences, because you know somebody has pitched a similar SL to a booker st some point between then and now and use this as a point of reference to say “Look! Booker T had no problem doing it, why do you?”

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
What happened with him and Jeff Jarrett at Bash at the Beach?

Also, what does Stevie Ray (his brother) think of all this? He doesn't strike me as a c00n. (the brother)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@R=G

:francis:

Booker.....
Said it years ago....now nyggas can see it clearly. He always saying slick shyt that was off brand but he added that Hogan wrinkle, whining about Big E, and the strange mindset over Naomi that forced Sasha, someone he credited on commentary alot, to basically call him a old Uncle Tom nygga.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
What happened with him and Jeff Jarrett at Bash at the Beach?

Also, what does Stevie Ray (his brother) think of all this? He doesn't strike me as a c00n. (the brother)

That's when he won the WCW title for the first time, second brother to win it after Ron Simmons, after some epic fukkery where Jarrett laid down for Hogan, then Russo legit fired Hogan on air and set a new match for the title between Jarrett and Booker. And it was a realllllllly good match

but it came out later that Russo and them decided to have him win as a way to hedge against a pending lawsuit alleging racism in WCW (click that link and read that shyt, it's deep). Which all made it really fukking ironic when Booker made these comments about Sasha, and how he wouldn't want a title given to him just because of some outside pressure.

Going off his short-lived podcast, Stevie Ray seems like a cool ass dude. I'd way rather listen to him talk:francis: Hearing him tell the story of what Chain Gang was supposed to be (before they threw Col. Parker out there and make it look like some slave shyt) had me:ohhh: