Boogie makes Kings remove Chinese New Year"Year of the Monkey" shirts because of Black History Month

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:jbhmm:Not sure on this one.. It is the Chinese new year and I'm originally from the Central Valley(Fresno) myself and I don't know why Sactown or any Central Valley city would recognize the Chinese New Year for. I get what Bougie is thinking cause it just turned Feb 1st but it is a little bit of a stretch at the same time :patrice:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It seems petty on the surface but people in other Ethnic groups who have money demand shyt like this all the time. Even the hint that something could be taken as a slur against them will see them demand something being changed.

So I aint mad at him :ehh::yeshrug:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Y'all leave yellow thoughts alone.....:mjlol:.

I :salute:cousins for this. Most athletes wouldn't even stand up and say anything. Yeah yeah I know it is the Chinese new year......shyt I go to China every month.

But that shyt takes guts for Cousins to stand up on this and shows that these athletes and young black folks are more aware of shyt than we think.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Y'all leave yellow thoughts alone.....:mjlol:.

I :salute:cousins for this. Most athletes wouldn't even stand up and say anything. Yeah yeah I know it is the Chinese new year......shyt I go to China every month.

But that shyt takes guts for Cousins to stand up on this and shows that these athletes and young black folks are more aware of shyt than we think.

:what:

The Year of the Monkey is for the Chinese, it has NOTHING to do with black people. What is he standing up to? His own ignorance?

You gotta get some fukkin perspective breh, everything you say you make it race related

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:what:

The Year of the Monkey is for the Chinese, it has NOTHING to do with black people. What is he standing up to? His own ignorance?

You gotta get some fukkin perspective breh, everything you say you make it race related
So why the fukk would SacTown be reppin Chinese New Year? He thought the shirts were racist and had em taken out the stadium.