Boo Ya Tribe Banged on Nwa back n da day

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Didn't hear bout them till bout 8 yrs ago....when Samoa joe used "Another body Murdered" as his entrance theme....Now that I see that they are Samoan I'm sittin at my desk like:ohhh::gladbron:

I downloaded some of their stuff...but nothin hit and had me like:violent: more than "Another body murdered"
Another Body Murdered was the joint I really messed wit and was my intro to them. Heard it in the South Central movie in 92. It was dope when they remixed it with Faith No More

Had that :demonic:vibe to it

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Another Body Murdered was the joint I really messed wit and was my intro to them. Heard it in the South Central movie in 92. It was dope when they remixed it with Faith No More

Had that :demonic:vibe to it
Yea this was the exact one Samoa Joe used

I'm makin' deals for deals that make a kill:whoo:
And anyone looking gonna' get that ass killed:picard:
I'm livin' like a criminal and criminal I be:ufdup:
And I'm respected in the hood like a 'g':salute:
Yea, combined with Joe's Violent Matches I had to download that one soon as I heard it:violent:

Its amazing how much Music wrestling put me on to lol.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Drop some stories nikka. I want to know how a bunch of fat Samoans became so certified

Run up on them thinking there ain't no muscle under that fat
:dame:

b4a855b9dc338b7e899b1c1236822156.jpg

And how they got certified is Nobody rides harder for eachother than Famiy and Boo Ya Tribe is Maad deep and happen to be family. So let's just say they're a family full of Riders. There's 7 official members in the Boo Ya Tribe but if u count their whole family and the way they roll there's millions of them
:merchant:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Was gonna drop that track they did with eminem. Thats how i found out about them. Checked out the rest of their dialogue and became a fan instantly.