Boo Ya Tribe Banged on Nwa back n da day

Daps
Either bang or nfl...on a side note....is there a way to stop Samoan girls development into full fledged linebackers tho .....cause if they just stopped at let's say 15 yrs old and stayed like that as grown women..... they would be the baddest on the planet
When I lived in France, there was a girl from Wallis & Futuna. It is a small French territory island in the Pacific. They are the same ethnic group as Samoans. The bytch was nice. She told be her kid was 10 years old but was strong as a 16 years old. I said WTF.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Boo Ya Tribe used to rings bells heavy out here. Lots of Samoans in Hawaii.
I've met a few of them in passing at different times. They've got a lot of family out here. Like most Samoans, they're huge guys, but nice people in general as long as you don't give them a reason not to be. On a side note, thinking back, I'm pretty sure every time I met one of them it was through a bouncer at a club, or concert security that knew them or was related to them.
:patrice:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Boo Ya Tribe used to rings bells heavy out here. Lots of Samoans in Hawaii.
I've met a few of them in passing at different times. They've got a lot of family out here. Like most Samoans, they're huge guys, but nice people in general as long as you don't give them a reason not to be. On a side note, thinking back, I'm pretty sure every time I met one of them it was through a bouncer at a club, or concert security that knew them or was related to them.
:patrice:
They have an Orin NZ and AUS; met one in Sydney. He was nice and reminded me of Haku.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didnt eazy run with some samoans?

The twins. Arabian Prince said Tomica was acting weird with the money from Ruthless and called him for a meeting to discuss royalties but had them in the back to intimidate him, thing is he knew them from way back so the first thing he did when he got there was dap them up.

They might've been mixed with Belizean — or I'm confusing them with somebody else.