Boo Ya Tribe Banged on Nwa back n da day

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Pause at thread title. But yeah I remember reading a Boo ya
interview in Don Diva and one of the members talk about the first time Boo Ya crossed paths with Nwa. A member of Boo ya threw up the big B for Blood and Nwa didn't give it up lol

So one of the members of Boo ya is a Crip, he threw up the big C and Mc Ren responded by throwing up a Black Power Fist
:heh:

I don't know why but when people talk about Real Goons in the music business Boo Yaa's name never comes up and they was some of the most Serious street dudes. At one point Suge Knight basically hired them as Muscle...
:dame:

3288924459_f446f6478d_b.jpg

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I knew a Samoan dude who swore he was related to every Samoan with a name.

Me: Boo Ya?

Him: "Yeah those are my cousins."

Me: Troy Polamalu?

Him: "Shiiit, that's my third cousin's nephew twice removed."

Me: :dahell:

Big ass dude did that gallon of milk challenge during lunch and cost me 40 bucks. :gucci:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I thought they was all bloods.

I remember watching a documentary on them and one of them told a story about shooting somebody and watching him die wile trying to climb a fence.

Just watching him tell the story was kind of disturbing.

:picard:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No most youngsters and newcomers don't know who they are. Those of us who grew up with it know who they are. They been puttin it down since the early 90s

Yeah, I remember when 50 had the summer is the killin season line, immediately I thought of Boo Ya Tribe cuz they had a similar line. "Its the season, when the gangsta kills for no reason." Thats not something i can bring up to the young heads though.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Pause at thread title. But yeah I remember reading a Boo ya
interview in Don Diva and one of the members talk about the first time Boo Ya crossed paths with Nwa. A member of Boo ya threw up the big B for Blood and Nwa didn't give it up lol

So one of the members of Boo ya is a Crip, he threw up the big C and Mc Ren responded by throwing up a Black Power Fist
:heh:

I don't know why but when people talk about Real Goons in the music business Boo Yaa's name never comes up and they was some of the most Serious street dudes. At one point Suge Knight basically hired them as Muscle...
:dame:

3288924459_f446f6478d_b.jpg

That might have had to do with Dee Barnes who hired them for security at one point. Unrelated, but I used to get a kick out of seeing them dance as a kid.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
What hoods are these guys from?

Only a few Samoan hoods, and I don't think they from SOS

They from wsp or skottsdale?