Bon Appetit: How to properly feast with an Xbox One

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@DPresidential those wondering how to change the source of your TV without the controller. I was messing around with the Xbox One Smartglass app and if you are on the TV page you can scroll down and there is a button to change the source. I was using my Samsung Note 3 I'm not sure if its different on iOS.
Yes yes, you're right.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm not seeing anything on here that would enhance my gaming experience, which is what I use my consoles for.
Everything else I have devices for already that do those things better than a console can.
Bruh... You could say that about any device that isn't a PC :stopitslime:
And even your PC doesn't work like this does :umad:

The fact you downplay the features is all I needed to hear. You just wimpered your reply like some sort of soft moist mango lotion using funboy with dingleberries in the front of your draws :dame: I think it's time you raise up outta my ghat damn thread :camby:

Greener side :win

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bruh... You could say that about any device that isn't a PC :stopitslime:
And even your PC doesn't work like this does :umad:

The fact you downplay the features is all I needed to hear. You just wimpered your reply like some sort of soft moist mango lotion using funboy with dingleberries in the front of your draws :dame: I think it's time you raise up outta my ghat damn thread :camby:

Greener side :win
The irony. Youre upset I "downplay" these "features" while in the same breathe you're doing the same exact thing and flip flopping all over the place. XB1 does these features better than a PC? :mjlol:OK. And I wasnt in this thread until you tagged me in it. I have 0 interest in it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The irony. Youre upset I "downplay" these "features" while in the same breathe you're doing the same exact thing and flip flopping all over the place. XB1 does these features better than a PC? :mjlol:OK. And I wasnt in this thread until you tagged me in it. I have 0 interest in it.
Oh I didn't know there was a popular Kinect type of setup on PC. Which PC is selling this setup :popcorn: I want to say "hey Cortana, Xbox on" then I want to watch TV with my voice, be in contact with my friends and family on an ecosystem they all use. I also like to watch TV with friends over a party. For instance, Harlem nights was on the other day and myself and 3 other friends all watched it over party chat and it felt like a movie experience to put it into the correct words. I also want to game with games that interest me, Xbox fitness, free fallout 4, and all for under $300. I'll be here waiting for your reply. Then realize the Xbox one shyts on your other "devices"

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Oh I didn't know there was a popular Kinect type of setup on PC. Which PC is selling this setup :popcorn: I want to say "hey Cortana, Xbox on" then I want to watch TV with my voice, be in contact with my friends and family on an ecosystem they all use. I also like to watch TV with friends over a party. For instance, Harlem nights was on the other day and myself and 3 other friends all watched it over party chat and it felt like a movie experience to put it into the correct words. I also want to game with games that interest me, Xbox fitness, free fallout 4, and all for under $300. I'll be here waiting for your reply. Then realize the Xbox one shyts on your other "devices"

Did you watch it with your thx certified dolby digital 5.1 surround sound sound bar?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Did you watch it with your thx certified dolby digital 5.1 surround sound sound bar?
I have a sound box from Vizio that matches the TV it's connected to. Cortana awaits on me to tell her to turn the sound up, then does it. If you're trying to make fun of the sound you would be a moron because the sound is Dolby digital and gets louder than I'd ever use it for.
trying to feast with an XBone:

I've used this angle to describe "greatness awaits" as you Sony fans act like you're eating :snoop: So you gotta use something else bruh. Keep hanging on lil buddy :to:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I have a sound box from Vizio that matches the TV it's connected to. Cortana awaits on me to tell her to turn the sound up, then does it. If you're trying to make fun of the sound you would be a moron because the sound is Dolby digital and gets louder than I'd ever use it for.

I've used this angle to describe "greatness awaits" as you Sony fans act like you're eating :snoop: So you gotta use something else bruh. Keep hanging on lil buddy :to:
Sony ain't eatin' either. PC would be the best but they're gimped by developers. Stop acting like your Whopper is better than a Big Mac. it's all trash.