Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We have the defenders now, if we come out and clamp Middleton hard, get them struggling to find good shots and get desperate, we can take that game!
I think that's the new game plan moving forward, which was fukking genius by Nate. Like nah we not gonna try to outscore you, we gonna let them young boys put the clamps on ya'll nikkas. OO, Cam, and Dunn. :wow: Hell even Bogi can put the clamps on a nikka.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Snell has fallen out of rotation hard
Breh went from "Tony Don't Miss" back to
8cb5f399009d9c7e9db0b05de021b02b.jpg

:francis:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think that's the new game plan moving forward, which was fukking genius by Nate. Like nah we not gonna try to outscore you, we gonna let them young boys put the clamps on ya'll nikkas. OO, Cam, and Dunn. :wow: Hell even Bogi can put the clamps on a nikka.
Watching Cam come up with steals and create havoc for the opposing offense... :mjcry:

Nate really setting these boys up for success.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The bucks get really small or slow and oafish in the middle without Giannis. Counting on Nate to have the team mentally prepared for these final 2 to 3 games. Trae being out is an easy way to teach the team never to underestimate a team just because they lost their star. He’s pushed all the right buttons this year so I think he’ll have the team ready

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The bucks get really small or slow and oafish in the middle without Giannis. Counting on Nate to have the team mentally prepared for these final 2 to 3 games. Trae being out is an easy way to teach the team never to underestimate a team just because they lost their star. He’s pushed all the right buttons this year so I think he’ll have the team ready

If Trae can’t go we have the confidence we can and will win without him. Doing it on the road would be much harder but it’s doable. A Game 6 at home in MLK jerseys with a trip to the Finals on the line on 4th of July wknd…what could be better? :banderas:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If Trae can’t go we have the confidence we can and will win without him. Doing it on the road would be much harder but it’s doable. A Game 6 at home in MLK jerseys with a trip to the Finals on the line on 4th of July wknd…what could be better? :banderas:
:wow: