Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I’m kinda salty lol. In March my season tix rep hit me up to see if I wanted to renew before the deadline. I was on the fence but ultimately didnt reup cuz I got a seed coming in 2 weeks plus we’re moving near Tucker (we stay 5 mins from the arena now). I started thinking about the hassle of carrying a kid to the games or finding a babysitter and said nah.

Now the price of the brick bout to go way up. :mjcry: funny thing is that i saw this team on the up and up two years ago that’s why I got season tix. Now I’m not gonna even be able to reap the benefits of being a “member”

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Khris Middleton 6-17 and 16 points

giphy.gif
Cam with the Clamps :wow:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Brehs I’m kinda salty lol. In March my season tix rep hit me up to see if I wanted to renew before the deadline. I was on the fence but ultimately didnt reup cuz I got a seed coming in 2 weeks plus we’re moving near Tucker (we stay 5 mins from the arena now). I started thinking about the hassle of carrying a kid to the games or finding a babysitter and said nah.

Now the price of the brick bout to go way up. :mjcry: funny thing is that i saw this team on the up and up two years ago that’s why I got season tix. Now I’m not gonna even be able to reap the benefits of being a “member”

Bruh, that baby gonna take up all your time. You woulda just had to list them tickets on stub hub for the entire year.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, that baby gonna take up all your time. You woulda just had to list them tickets on stub hub for the entire year.

I might have made some profit tho. :jbhmm:

but nah you’re right. I remember having to give away tickets or sell them on the app all the time two seasons ago. I can’t imagine doing all that with a newborn taking up my time.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

Tucker

:blessed: