Albums Boldy James x The Alchemist - Untitled/Unreleased 2023 Album Has Leaked Online

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I figured they had something coming soon but that the car accident perhaps delayed things, so that makes sense. I wonder if they drop anything this year, and how much (if any) will be from this leak. A lot of artists just scrap shyt that leaks like this.
i believe it is.

thats the working title some fans are using

Someone made a album cover for it [not official ] over on kanye site that got reposted on griselda reddit. i'll post it in the op

MrVaughn

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone able to link that ‘request an album’ thread here? I’ve used search but it won’t show up.

(it’s not to request this album btw. Looking for ‘Soul On Ice Revisited’)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Not for nothing but wasn't this album supposed to drop around the time of the Six Million Dollar Your him and Alchemist had?
Nah, and whoever leaked this is pump faking a bit. This is 100% not a finished album. These songs were made in 2022 and the tour with Boldy and Al happened later. But someone added the cover art from their tour

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I figured they had something coming soon but that the car accident perhaps delayed things, so that makes sense. I wonder if they drop anything this year, and how much (if any) will be from this leak. A lot of artists just scrap shyt that leaks like this.
If I had to guess I think it'll be scrapped. They've previewed two songs this year, and neither of them are on this leak. They record so much anyways that I think they'll just scrap all of this and use newer music. I think they had like 40-50 joints recorded for Bo Jackson, and Tea in China they had another 30+ songs to choose from for that.

No shortage of material. Selfishly I hope they do scrap it and just use all new material but I guess we'll find out. And I hope they do drop a proper album this year.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If I had to guess I think it'll be scrapped. They've previewed two songs this year, and neither of them are on this leak. They record so much anyways that I think they'll just scrap all of this and use newer music. I think they had like 40-50 joints recorded for Bo Jackson, and Tea in China they had another 30+ songs to choose from for that.

No shortage of material. Selfishly I hope they do scrap it and just use all new material but I guess we'll find out. And I hope they do drop a proper album this year.

Same. They're operating at such a high level I feel like another AOTY quality project is on the way. Plus I really like the Boldy/Conductor album despite not being the biggest Conductor fan.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Same. They're operating at such a high level I feel like another AOTY quality project is on the way. Plus I really like the Boldy/Conductor album despite not being the biggest Conductor fan.
I certainly hope so

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wonder how this shyt is leaking. This is a pretty massive one for an independent artist.

Some interesting ideas and beats on here, wonder if any of it will end up on upcoming projects.
this is A1 quality to me 3 tracks in

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Does anyone have a working link please? I still haven’t checked it. I tried downloading right now but it’s no longer available

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
the below isnt the official Artwork but this is believe to have suppose to drop around the time of The Six Million Dollar Tour.One of the users over on KTT2 by the name of AFTERMATH created the artwork below

3aRCWv2.jpeg

dope artwork