Albums Boldy James x The Alchemist - Untitled/Unreleased 2023 Album Has Leaked Online

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
After another listen this is dope but it’s 100% not a finished album. No way. The songs aren’t finished mixes yet, and it just doesn’t have the skits and interludes that their projects usually have. There’s definitely some fire on here though.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
yeah i replied your other thread but half the time, idk how to write the threads so it catches fire and people check it out...seems like people are still focused on gossip and the stan wars and either they are used to new music not coming out all the time or they aren't checking for new music
Is there anything special in here? Where did u find this bro if u don’t mind me asking? Like these leaked folders with a bunch of tracks in them?

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
After another listen this is dope but it’s 100% not a finished album. No way. The songs aren’t finished mixes yet, and it just doesn’t have the skits and interludes that their projects usually have. There’s definitely some fire on here though.
Ima check this tonight, hopefully there’s some straight crack on here

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Got to peep this shyt! What's the story behind these leaks? Did that Frank Ocean space man track leak?

Also why did they put a version of Drake's Know Yourself in this? I can't hear a difference between that one and the official version we got.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Is there anything special in here? Where did u find this bro if u don’t mind me asking? Like these leaked folders with a bunch of tracks in them?
I don't know but it's been circulating on sites like leaked.cx

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

mixed and mastered?