Bokeem Woodbine in CAUGHT UP (1998)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was gonna make a thread on this movie too. :russ:

Caught Up is hilarious. One of those flicks you watch on a quiet evening for jokes. Goofy, silly as hell and knows what it is without trying to be anything else. The 'twists' are beyond nonsensical, but who cares it's pure jokes. Bokeem Woodbine is one of those actors that can't act for shyt but you like him anyway. Cynda Williams is :ohlawd::whew: in this flick.

Last edited:

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
This movie is my shyt!

:blessed:

Me and my my used to clown, cuz every time Bokeem went to sleep in this joint he woke up in a fukked up situation

When he passed out after the accident, he woke up locked up
:francis:

Then when he passed out after fukkin with the broad, he woke up and her man had a strap in his face
:patrice:

Then he got slipped a mickey, and the nikka woke up with the dead broad in the bed with him

:merchant:

This nikka had the worst luck of any character in movie history till the end
:myman:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sopranos-hitisahit8.jpg

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
I was gonna make a thread on this movie too. :russ:The 'twists' are beyond nonsensical

Bruh......I don't know how I could have forgot about that "twist" Watched this shyt back in the day but don't remember how rediculous that shyt was.....

ole boi layed up in the hospital :laff:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
This movie is my shyt!

:blessed:

Me and my my used to clown, cuz every time Bokeem went to sleep in this joint he woke up in a fukked up situation

When he passed out after the accident, he woke up locked up
:francis:

Then when he passed out after fukkin with the broad, he woke up and her man had a strap in his face
:patrice:

Then he got slipped a mickey, and the nikka woke up with the dead broad in the bed with him

:merchant:

This nikka had the worst luck of any character in movie history till the end
:myman:

He heard them shots, that shyt woke him the fukk up out that dream :russ::pachaha:

The look he gave his homeboi as soon as he hopped in the car with the bread:dead:

"Nikka I AIN'T GONNA TELL YOU EVERYTHING I'M GONNA DO!!!!!!!":laff:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
He got them bytches back tho but of course it wasn't gonna end with Josh ridin off into the sunset... That last stand off still tears me up :mjcry:

One of my favorite roles he played was in Panther, he killed that shyt. Told Kool Moe Dee he need to take his black ass back to Africa, kufi n all:pachaha:

How he went out and told Kadeem Hardison and ole girl "I Love yall":wow::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was trying to watch this movie a couple months back but every stream I could find was fukked up