Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
SNAP will be one of the most heavily shorted stocks in the coming months. Pros are just riding the wave of irrational amateur investor exuberance in a hot tech stock they understand... it's all good until it isn't. Most tech stocks are disasters. SNAP probably will be too.

:mjlol:

Evan Spiegel fleeced millennial investors

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
FML, I've been hoping I at least break even with this fggn Under Armour stock but it's been shytty since I bought in November :mjcry:

I need to look into weapons, aircraft companies and municipal bonds, I also have no funds in energy.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yea breh. That was a good look. Immediately grabbed my attention.

I'ma probably jump in. :manny:

Yeah, I'm debating. I only got about a grand or so liquid right now, so would need a decent move tomorrow to make it worth it. TVIX is only good to flip, not to hold.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'm debating. I only got about a grand or so liquid right now, so would need a decent move tomorrow to make it worth it. TVIX is only good to flip, not to hold.

What kind of movement/ return would you expect before flipping?

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What kind of movement/ return would you expect before flipping?

10% is what I would be looking for, which isn't out of the realm of possibility given the way this NK shyt has been going. Trying to keep my returns in the triple digits, so I've been dropping 2-3 grand on most trades. Most of my money is tied up right now in BABA (up), TX (Even), and SHOP (Up).

TVIX is dangerous cause it's a leveraged fund and moves much faster than a regular stock, in both directions. Great when it goes up, but you can take serious loses over night.