Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bought October calls in UA. Been a rough couple of weeks this stock has taken a beating and my balance is looking rather bad right now.

I'm not selling though. Holding strong and I know the stock will bounce back but sheesh the wall street press has been beating Under Armour up since June :snoop:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought October calls in UA. Been a rough couple of weeks this stock has taken a beating and my balance is looking rather bad right now.

I'm not selling though. Holding strong and I know the stock will bounce back but sheesh the wall street press has been beating Under Armour up since June :snoop:
All about Adidas and Nike right now..

aliG

Pro
Daps
bought two call options (not puts that was an error) for Zillow expiring in January 2019. I bought them ahead of its earnings release which is next wk

dont dabble with options though. shyt is gambling

you can make a quick come up in options. but on flip side it goes mad fast downhill when it wants to.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Altria plunging right now with FDA announcement :lupe:

I'm gonna increase my shares, and wait for it to recover.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Debating if I should hold hold SHOP and TX through earnings tomorrow. Mildly up on both. :jbhmm:

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
SHOP power hour coming through handily :ohlawd:

TX reports at 4, hopefully it doesn't kill my day :lupe:

Edit: TX beat estimates on earnings and revenue by a significant margin :blessed:

Last edited:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
SHOP power hour coming through handily :ohlawd:

TX reports at 4, hopefully it doesn't kill my day :lupe:

Edit: TX beat estimates on earnings and revenue by a significant margin :blessed:
SQ earnings come after the bell and it's dipping... Wondering if I should roll the dice or watch from the sidelines... Got free stocks of GRPN thats doing lovely through earnings... Def looking to sell them on the high/hype...