Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

---

Superstar
Daps

the pension crisis :wow:

Been well know for some time, the projected returns are way off. Pension managers thought they would have 7% or 8% or even 9% returns for decades to come.

They didn't foresee Alan "I see no bubble ever until it pops" Greespan and Ben "Helicopter money" Bernanke.

Most pension funds in America private or public are deeply and I mean deeply underfunded. Talking 60% of people will get there package maybe.

Whatever Americas problem is pales in comparison to Japan. Those people are beyond screwed in terms of pension funds.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Current portfolio makeup:
25% AAPL
25% AMZN
25% TSLA
25% FIZZ, TITN, RH

Watching it closely for the market to correct itself, if this happens then hopefully I'll get out with the clothes on my back because I'm greatly invested in the current market
Only 4 stocks?

My big 4
ATVI
EA
AAPL
BRK.B

then i have
TMUS
INTC
MSFT

I'm about to double up on MSFT and have them equal with ATVI as my top stock..

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have the worlds worst fukking luck brehs. Its that simple.

Sunday I was doing some shopping online and came across a site called RetailMeNot…for coupons. I started wondering how their stock was doing. I did some analysis and started to figure that it was very undervalued, so much that I was going to add it to my portfolio. I sent myself a reminder Sunday night to buy shares soon. Not only that, but I was gonna create a presentation/pitchbook saying that Shopify should acquire the company (for some people at work)…because of synergies, the fact it would boost their revenue by like 75%, gross margins would increase immensely and the Shopify’s stock is worth a ton right now. Anyways, I go on google finance today and this is what I see:
RetailMeNot Inc: NASDAQ:SALE quotes & news - Google Finance
RetailMeNot Inc. (SALE) Is Up Sharply After Purchased By Harland Clarke

I GOT THE WORST fukkING LUCK :mjcry:

Proof i'm not even bullshytting. Heres a screenshot of the reminder i sent myself to my work email.

mbjx91.jpg

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I have the worlds worst fukking luck brehs. Its that simple.

Sunday I was doing some shopping online and came across a site called RetailMeNot…for coupons. I started wondering how their stock was doing. I did some analysis and started to figure that it was very undervalued, so much that I was going to add it to my portfolio. I sent myself a reminder Sunday night to buy shares soon. Not only that, but I was gonna create a presentation/pitchbook saying that Shopify should acquire the company (for some people at work)…because of synergies, the fact it would boost their revenue by like 75%, gross margins would increase immensely and the Shopify’s stock is worth a ton right now. Anyways, I go on google finance today and this is what I see:
RetailMeNot Inc: NASDAQ:SALE quotes & news - Google Finance
RetailMeNot Inc. (SALE) Is Up Sharply After Purchased By Harland Clarke

I GOT THE WORST fukkING LUCK :mjcry:

Proof i'm not even bullshytting. Heres a screenshot of the reminder i sent myself to my work email.

mbjx91.jpg
:damn:
70193.jpg

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
making safe bets thus far... far as how much money I'm playing with... but wanted to get active and learn on the way versus "waiting for the right time" on the sidelines. Got a couple GSS... and 1 HRZN.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
making safe bets thus far... far as how much money I'm playing with... but wanted to get active and learn on the way versus "waiting for the right time" on the sidelines. Got a couple GSS... and 1 HRZN.

How much am I moving GSS if i buy 30,000 shares? :heh: Seems illiquid to me and i could move the price....saw it was like $450MM market cap, maybe not much. :huh: