Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I want to see Mike mayos note on b of a. Upgraded from sell to outperform. Man has been shytting on this stock for years. Wonder what changed his mind :jbhmm:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Back into trading again but just fukking with Crude Oil at the moment and no stocks.

This shyt is so damn volatile damn lol

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Does anyone in here have experience with dealing with OTC derivatives (swaps, forwards, fx, forwards)? Started my new job this week and I going to be working with institutions investors and brokers with regards to margin calls. Trying to soak in as much data as I can.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Does anyone in here have experience with dealing with OTC derivatives (swaps, forwards, fx, forwards)? Started my new job this week and I going to be working with institutions investors and brokers with regards to margin calls. Trying to soak in as much data as I can.

I don't know how much I can tell you, but your company's name can go a long way.

You know who this firm is? are they posting collateral,? What's your counterparty risk? I don't know enough

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I don't know how much I can tell you, but your company's name can go a long way.

You know who this firm is? are they posting collateral,? What's your counterparty risk? I don't know enough
They managed collateral for various mutual and hedge funds. The brokers are the typical big banks (GS, JPM, Citi, Wells, BNP). My office is in Irvine, CA but the company that I'm working for is mostly based in Boston. I can PM you the name if you want to know.