Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Just about all the "analysts" dropping their price targets on AAPL.....

MS, FBR, UBS, JPM, Piper, Stifel, etc.

That being said they all see upside from here and the lowest target is $120 although I see more downside from here in the near term.

Last edited:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Ton of volume on this. Is it all due to the FDA approval speculation? Still at a buy price even though it is up 26% today?

Yeah I'd say so. People are calling it the next Intuitive Surgical (ISRG). I'd buy. I think it's going to pop again on FDA approval. Don't know the timing of that exactly though. I'll have to do more digging. Wish I had bought more yesterday. I bought 100 shares based on a tweet from a guy I follow. Probably the least amount of due diligence I've ever done on a stock. I've been busy today but I may look for more to buy before close.

Like I mentioned before this type of names in the pharma/biotech field can be risky. They don't get FDA approval you're looking at 50%+ downside.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Yeah I'd say so. People are calling it the next Intuitive Surgical (ISRG). I'd buy. I think it's going to pop again on FDA approval. Don't know the timing of that exactly though. I'll have to do more digging.

Word, good look. I dont mind buying, say, 50 shares and sitting on them if there is money to be made. I have stayed away from the smaller stocks, but got some cash sitting on the sidelines so dont mind throwing 100-200 down on a speculation play.