Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
At what point does Valeant become a buy? Not trying to catch a falling knife here, but this seems like a very binary event to me. Either there's real fraud and it goes to 0 or there is some real value to be had at these levels.

:jbhmm:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember I played SIRI a few years ago. All the analysts kept pushing $4 PT. It was around $2.30 at the time. It ended up staying range bound between 2.20-2.60 for over a year IIRC. SIRI is going no where fast.

I got in at 3.75. It's at 4.10 now. I'd be happy if could get to the mid fours. I'm looking to make a quick buck and be out. This is not the first time I've held Sirius stock btw. I know it's not a long term hold.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Checking in on you guys :youngsabo: I will make my return in 6-8 months when i have graduated and moved to Cali securing full time employment:ahh:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
At what point does Valeant become a buy? Not trying to catch a falling knife here, but this seems like a very binary event to me. Either there's real fraud and it goes to 0 or there is some real value to be had at these levels.

:jbhmm:
Been wondering the same damn thing for a minute. Contemplated entering at a few different points and breh am I glad I didn't cause I'd have took some severe losses. I ain't going near this thing till the dust settles.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been wondering the same damn thing for a minute. Contemplated entering at a few different points and breh am I glad I didn't cause I'd have took some severe losses. I ain't going near this thing till the dust settles.
I think thats the appropriate way to approach this, but there have been some solid 10% swing intraday that represent good trading opportunities. Unfortunately, as a trader, I am shyt:lolbron: