Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
How do people feel about oil for a 2-yr term? I was browsing zerohedge last night and saw some 'conspiracy-esque' post about oil skyrocketing 150%. Now I didn't really believe the article but it did get me thinking. If shyt keeps heating up in the ME, prices have to rise, right? If the Saudi's are really down to 5 years of operational income left (according to the IMF) then they can't hold down the prices much longer to fukk Iran and Russia.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
How do people feel about oil for a 2-yr term? I was browsing zerohedge last night and saw some 'conspiracy-esque' post about oil skyrocketing 150%. Now I didn't really believe the article but it did get me thinking. If shyt keeps heating up in the ME, prices have to rise, right? If the Saudi's are really down to 5 years of operational income left (according to the IMF) then they can't hold down the prices much longer to fukk Iran and Russia.

I think that's what you'd have to essentially be betting on is turbulence in the ME. These gluts have persisted. That or just hope some of these shale players go out of business.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Ill

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
rite aid is such a joke of a company, hopefully their branches will be rebranded or closed.

Someone probably made some money today though.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits