Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
The lender said the resulting record $7 billion loss could force “a reduction or possible elimination” of its common-share dividend this year.

Deutsche Bank DB -1.77% said that the majority of the write-downs are due to tougher regulation that requires it to set aside more capital. That’s hampering its investment-banking business, along with other assets.

Hey Deutsche, if you're not profitable with $70 trillion in derivatives you should probably try something else. the hell are these guys doing?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I'm waiting for ~$23-25 entry. What made you jump in now? :jbhmm:
I was waiting for it to drop under 30 honestly. Got it at 27 and change. Not too sure if it will fall to the lower 20s if it does, oh well, I'm still gonna buy more . I'm adding more to my Robin Hood account as we speak. I know the HERO4 was a flop, but they're too entrenched in their niche not to bounce back.

GoPro hits new low. Time for Apple to buy it?

:jbhmm:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I was waiting for it to drop under 30 honestly. Got it at 27 and change. Not too sure if it will fall to the lower 20s if it does, oh well, I'm still gonna buy more . I'm adding more to my Robin Hood account as we speak. I know the HERO4 was a flop, but they're too entrenched in their niche not to bounce back.

GoPro hits new low. Time for Apple to buy it?

Heard the apple news, drone forthcoming, buybacks as well; they have no debt, right?

Fundamentally , i dont think anything has really changed since it was north of $50-60.

Just not sure on this stock. :mindblown:

Holiday season is upon us :jbhmm:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hey Deutsche, if you're not profitable with $70 trillion in derivatives you should probably try something else. the hell are these guys doing?
Theres no organizational focus. Banks are carving out their own niches these days and retreating into those businesses. They arent the best at anything. Its ridiculous, though, given their domination of German banking that they cant get it together.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I might loose 3k but I won't loose 40k the way I see it. If I were to sell it's not like there's a lot I can do with the money anyways. Idk.

:yeshrug:
No harm in taking some non-core/risky holdings off the table once in a while. I agree though.

I just opened a robinhood account. Can I transfer my holdings directly to the new account or do I have to sell out of my positions and reenter? Anyone?