Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
BofA on VRX :rudy:

CQKlg24VAAA894T.png

what BofA means here is they like the investment banking fees....all VRX does is M&A

I agree with Citron's price target of $130

Last edited:

NeverBePeace

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
is Twitter going to really name Jack Dorsey the CEO? could his interim tenure have gone much worse?
It was going to be Dorsey or Adam Bain or perhaps even a buyout. Dorsey has been making some solid moves. But the BOD shot themselves in the foot when they said they only want a full time CEO. They are the ones that need to be replaced. Also, If it wasn't for the "tough love" talk during last earnings the stock would be at 40+. Next week will be big with a look into project lightning.

Last edited:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
IC suppliers concerned about new iPhone orders

here's a story traders are blaming Apple's weakness on.

IC suppliers concerned about new iPhone orders

Despite the record first-week sales for the newest iPhones, suppliers of related ICs have been concerned about the possibility of Apple downward adjusting its chip orders for the smartphones for the fourth quarter of 2015, according to industry sources.

Apple has announced that it sold more than 13 million new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus smartphones in just three days after launch, hitting a record.

However, a major analog IC supplier has disclosed that Apple has slightly lowered its demand for supplies for the new iPhones for December, said the sources.

Overall shipments of the iPhone 6s series are expected to reach 75-80 million units in third-quartet 2015, but the estimated volume for fourth-quarter 2015 has been reduced to 65-70 million, the sources cited the IC supplier as saying.

Apple's upstream suppliers stepped up IC shipments to the downstream manufacturers of the new Apple smartphones in July. As Apple showed much confidence in the devices, the manufacturing partners' IC stocks for the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus were kept at high levels for 75 million phones per quarter, with the manufacturers believing that such order visibility would continue through the end of 2015, the sources added.

But it is still too early to conclude whether the new iPhones will see strong or poor sales in the coming months, because from the perspective of the upstream IC suppliers, they will have to wait for at least one to two more months before knowing whether there will be significant cuts in their IC orders, the sources said.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between the fees I paid for my funds and this economy my portfolio is in the shytter. That's the name of the game.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Been a great few years of gains but now is the time to buckle down. I lost a bit this year and plan on sheltering for a bit. There is nothing wrong with that if you keep making deposits in my opinion.

Just sharing I always slide thru the gold/silver spot and buy a coins on days when the price is down enough. This is always a secondary thing compared to the market but times like this I am glad I do it.