Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Just bought a decent amount of shares. Under $40 seems like the right entry point.

Onward and upward breh

Seems like a no-brainer considering where it's trading relative to the 52 week low. Defined risk of $2 to $3 a share on the downside

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
fukking repo on a 10 year was -2.7% the other day. I don't think this market has a rate increase priced in at all. That or these central banks ate up all the liquidity in the treasury markets. Probably the latter.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The latter is going to lead to money overseas. :sas2:

You just can't win.

:pachaha:

Considering they already have capital controls, there really isn't a solution is there? Well maybe if they actually enforced them...

:jbhmm:

I read this article about a explosion a few days ago in slate and in theory they had all these regulations in place to prevent what happened from happening but none of them were enforced or followed.

:wow:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
You just can't win.

:pachaha:

Considering they already have capital controls, there really isn't a solution is there? Well maybe if they actually enforced them...

:jbhmm:

I read this article about a explosion a few days ago in slate and in theory they had all these regulations in place to prevent what happened from happening but none of them were enforced or followed.

:wow:

There is no solution, they're panicking and look like amateurs and they're going to do what they want with no opposition. There is no other political party to say no. I saw some research by one of the big banks and every basis point they devalue the yuan = this much money overseas in places like New York real estate . And it's in the millions and billions.

@Brady Hoke's Artery can probably tell you they're fukked. They have scared away so much money (domestic and foreign) with their recent bullshyt.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
giphy.gif