Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
that was me, and i agree, you're right
but that's if you treat your trading as a full time business

same with poker, the dudes that make money are the ones that play poker as a profession, not just to gamble
It can be part time. But it will take serious discipline.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
Are we talking returns? You couldve just indexed in the past 5 years and almost doubled your investment. Required zero effort.

yea but how much money are you doubling up?
not many people have a significant amount to invest

im not against the stock market, if you got the money to do it and make big returns
but starting your own business is going to lead you to wealth quicker than the stock market will, and you can always throw business profits in the market at the end of the year too

Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea but how much money are you doubling up?
not many people have a significant amount to invest

im not against the stock market, if you got the money to do it and make big returns
but starting your own business is going to lead you to wealth quicker than the stock market will, and you can always throw business profits in the market at the end of the year too
Starting businesses requires money too:ld:Im replying more to your gambling analogy, so Im not really following where you're going with this.

Its 2AM on a Friday night. I need to get out of this thread after this week anyway:ld:

:salute:

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
Starting businesses requires money too:ld:Im replying more to your gambling analogy, so Im not really following where you're going with this.

Its 2AM on a Friday night. I need to get out of this thread after this week anyway:ld:

:salute:
oh i was just using poker as an example of something that you can do to lose/make money, but you have a better chance of making money if you treat it as a job, just like the stock market and the better you are the less of a gamble both are

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
oh i was just using poker as an example of something that you can do to lose/make money, but you have a better chance of making money if you treat it as a job, just like the stock market and the better you are the less of a gamble both are

I got 10s trading at even...triple-A paper here....

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It is like gambling but far easier to make and lose money. If you don't understand how the shyt works cool but don't compare it to starting a business.

If you don't know what you're doing...don't play...you will LOSE

Saying that you can't make money in trading is shyt that nikkas who buy one share of Google and expect to be rich within a year say.

It does'nt work like that man lol