Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I know we touched on this before, but is there any way I can find out which institutions are on the other side of the crude hedges that most producers have in place right now? The losses must be piling up right now and Id like to avoid any possible exposure.

I know I saw 4 out of the 5 big wall street banks got out of it last year with the remaining most likely being Goldman and it was mostly private firms doing it now.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know I saw 4 out of the 5 big wall street banks got out of it last year with the remaining most likely being Goldman and it was mostly private firms doing it now.
Im worried about Citis derivative book specifically. I wouldn't rule them out, unless I read for a fact that they were out.

:francis:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Someone teach me how to do this!!! :damn:

I don't get the options game at all

This is options, right? :lupe:

Yeah, options. I'm working on a Udemy options course as we speak. Maybe I can clear some shyt up for you. In the meantime, ask any questions and I can try to help.

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
People seem to think this whole thing started in China a few weeks ago. But in reality the U.S. Economy/stock market was showing signs of slow down and weakness well before the devaluation. Folks still seem to be missing the root cause of the problem

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It begins. Actually glad I didn't bite on anything today.. Just gonna play the wait game for now :patrice:

Exactly bruh

People seem to think this whole thing started in China a few weeks ago. But in reality the U.S. Economy/stock market was showing signs of slow down and weakness well before the devaluation. Folks still seem to be missing the root cause of the problem

Agreed. Really feels like this whole China thing is scapegoating.