Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Welp. It is getting close @Brady Hoke's Artery

hit $5.61 didnt even realize

I woke up late and saw that shyt.

:francis:

I had 8 $5 Nov puts, so sold half of them to double up and then had a $10 covered call for Nov that I bought back for half the price.

Big recovery from $5.61, but will be interesting to see if it's short lived. This is a weird stock.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
When are we going to start hearing about all the gas savings the American consumer is going to get with these oil prices? Just to have it not show up anywhere in any meaningful way

Last edited:

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When are we going to start hearing about all the gas savings the American consumer is going to get with these oil prices? Just to have it not show up anywhere in any meaningful way

man that concept of low gas prices didn't apply to us suckers in california...we still dealing with 4 dollar gas now that oil is at 45 bucks... wtf... special blend my ass...

i am picking up slowly but surely oil/energy related stocks... as beaten down as they have been if there is one thing I'm sure will happen over the next couple of years is the price of energy will go up..

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
s n p looking to do a nose dive into the 1900 's this fall.,

its been sell the rips lately... one of these rips is gonna rip the face off bulls.

I'm hoping that we get major tankage into the 1600 though next year... hopefully usher in a new republican president.. or at least somebody who is fiscally sound.. then you'll see merica shoot the s and p towards 2500 and above...

i know ppl trade here on this board but do any of you guys buy or average into broad index etfs.... i mean what would you recommend... ??? just stuff that if i drop a couple of grand a year slowly eventually it will pay off kinda like how 401ks work... i have some stuff i buy all the time periodcally and other stocks like xom , etp or stuff like nike that I've bought slowly and has paid off. but i kinda don't want to do single stocks cause you never know..

i remmeber when the market was going up last year while apple was tanking it was super frustrating .. then finally got to break even and apple just fukking soared... but i was already discouraged by seeing the s n p up and apple stock going down... lol

also what percentage of your money do you guys spend on day trading v. like long term investments..??

and i use merill lynch free trades if you have over a certain amount... i had wells as well.. so I've tried to erase or neutralize commission costs for all these small steady purchases... day trading obvoulsly you go with a broker who can excute fast and efficient..lol...

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
s n p looking to do a nose dive into the 1900 's this fall.,

its been sell the rips lately... one of these rips is gonna rip the face off bulls.

I'm hoping that we get major tankage into the 1600 though next year... hopefully usher in a new republican president.. or at least somebody who is fiscally sound.. then you'll see merica shoot the s and p towards 2500 and above...

i know ppl trade here on this board but do any of you guys buy or average into broad index etfs.... i mean what would you recommend... ??? just stuff that if i drop a couple of grand a year slowly eventually it will pay off kinda like how 401ks work... i have some stuff i buy all the time periodcally and other stocks like xom , etp or stuff like nike that I've bought slowly and has paid off. but i kinda don't want to do single stocks cause you never know..

i remmeber when the market was going up last year while apple was tanking it was super frustrating .. then finally got to break even and apple just fukking soared... but i was already discouraged by seeing the s n p up and apple stock going down... lol

also what percentage of your money do you guys spend on day trading v. like long term investments..??

and i use merill lynch free trades if you have over a certain amount... i had wells as well.. so I've tried to erase or neutralize commission costs for all these small steady purchases... day trading obvoulsly you go with a broker who can excute fast and efficient..lol...

I've always liked Vanguard's index funds because of their low expenses.