Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I want to play these Twitter earnings bad. I can tell I'm going to get burned too.

My bias is to the short side but it's sitting at 34.26 and the lowest it's ever been is 30.66. I'm going to have to look at it more. Anyone have any thoughts?

seems the bar is set pretty low here though.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukking CFA

"We have divided the group of candidates who did not pass into 10 approximately equal score bands. Your score band below shows how your overall score on the exam compares with the overall scores of candidates who did not pass this exam. For example, a score band of 1 indicates performance in the bottom 10%, a score band of 10 indicates performance in the top 10%.

Your score band: 10"

:francis::francis::francis:

Ethics and Accounting were my downfall:mjlol:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
fukking CFA

"We have divided the group of candidates who did not pass into 10 approximately equal score bands. Your score band below shows how your overall score on the exam compares with the overall scores of candidates who did not pass this exam. For example, a score band of 1 indicates performance in the bottom 10%, a score band of 10 indicates performance in the top 10%.

Your score band: 10"

:francis::francis::francis:

Ethics and Accounting were my downfall:mjlol:

which level?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I want to play these Twitter earnings bad. I can tell I'm going to get burned too.

My bias is to the short side but it's sitting at 34.26 and the lowest it's ever been is 30.66. I'm going to have to look at it more. Anyone have any thoughts?

seems the bar is set pretty low here though.
honestly the downside is kinda small
I feel like they could miss on revenue but that does that even mean shyt with these tech companies (especially the high growth ones who don't make any $ and spend a lot on R&D) ? Who knows? Whichever way you select it will be a coin flip.

I am considering buying some out of the money calls expiring in like January honeslty.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
honestly the downside is kinda small
I feel like they could miss on revenue but that does that even mean shyt with these tech companies (especially the high growth ones who don't make any $ and spend a lot on R&D) ? Who knows? Whichever way you select it will be a coin flip.

I am considering buying some out of the money calls expiring in like January honeslty.

I'm leaning more towards long now the more I read about it. options are bullish but I don't like the downward trend the last month or two and I don't trust their hipster CEO.

I just wished I hadn't missed this rally since this morning.

may just straddle. their earnings have usually seen big moves.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
CLA1sRTUMAAtXNs.jpg

is this that housing recovery CNBC constantly rattles on about?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm leaning more towards long now the more I read about it. options are bullish but I don't like the downward trend the last month or two and I don't trust their hipster CEO.

I just wished I hadn't missed this rally since this morning.

may just straddle. their earnings have usually seen big moves.
yup. I bought calls expiring in January.

straddle has been on my head too but I'm too cheap. Option prices arent too bad so a straddle with a few months left til expiry intrigues me...reminds me of a time where i almost did a YELP straddle but got puts instead. Would've made some good money but instead i lost quite a bit.