Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was busy and unable to post, I sold off my TSLA, BABA, JUNO at the open (i thought it was a bad move) Then the market tanked and I felt better. I shorted GLD and SLV with the proceeds. Feeling pretty good right now. I should make 5-10k off these puts.

You've made yourself home:myman:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I'm going to start working on an options course to post to sites like Udemy and hopefully finish over the next couple months.

I know some of you want to learn options, but feel overwhelmed, so if anyone is interested, I'll send you the content prior to launching it for Udemy and hopefully get some critique to see how useful it is.

You ever launch that site you were working on?

aliG

Pro
Daps
I'm going to start working on an options course to post to sites like Udemy and hopefully finish over the next couple months.

I know some of you want to learn options, but feel overwhelmed, so if anyone is interested, I'll send you the content prior to launching it for Udemy and hopefully get some critique to see how useful it is.

can you send me the content?

Daps
Real Estate market crashed. SRS, the bearish Real Estate Triple ETF got as high as 300.00 per share. I had a buddy (dad was a millionaire) was kind of a trading partner at the time. We were both rookies in the market. I decided it was a good idea to buy "insurance" $100.00 SRS Puts at 1.70 each. I had 20 contracts 3400.00 invested, he had 5x as much (100 contracts)
Anyways to make a long story short, this fakkit called me scared as shyt that he was going to sell his contracts bc he didnt feel right (trading daddys money). I got scared too and sold. We made a little profit, but SRS crashed from 299.00 to 50.00 in a few weeks, our 1.70 contracts went to $50.00 each (5,000.00 per contract) 105k was my fukkup and my friends was over 500k. Ill never live that one down.
Lesson learned. Never listen to anyone about the market, go with your gut and what you think.
:D

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I am super interested