Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wanted to buy some PLTR through robinhood today but there's no instant deposits anymore?!!?:why: they just threw the money in your RH account and took the money from your bank later what happened???

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Covered? If Covered - that shyt normally blows through my strike vs buy and hold.
:mjlol:Even if it does, you still eat. Also, you got to know the right stocks to do covered calls on. There are stocks where the premium pays for almost the whole thing. There's really no downside to selling covered calls, because you always eat. You can buy shares for 1.00 and guarantee you 2x at a strike of 2.00 per share. If the stock hits 2.50, Who cares? You still ate, and if you add premium, you barely missed any gains-- if at all. The only "downside" is your own greed. Being a seller is way more consistent than buying.

If good - naked and/or credit spreads can be very good
:mjlol:Either way it's great.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ton of whipsaw action today, jsut to sit on hands. Whip saws tend to signal a top or bottom.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Put this speculative play on your radar while its still cheap - $ALT

They have a GLP-1 (weight loss drug) that has the same benefits, but less lean muscle mass loss.

FDA approval is years away for most of these drugs, some could be available for prescription within the next few years.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We often hearing about these plays a day or two late, but thanks anyway though. If it can do what you say it "may" be able to do, then the price would def. go up.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I took profits on NVDA, though I regret not cashing out when it hit $140, which would have netted me $35k. :francis:

Nonetheless, profit is profit. I'll jump back in once I feel it has bottomed out and plan to go big on top companies. i have enough longs, so i don't mind swinging NVDA.

Lately, I've been trading penny stocks a lot. Currently, I try to limit each trade to no more than $10k, aiming for small, consistent gains. I'm allergic to losing, so can't see too many red, so i'm keeping my S/L tight.

Staying disciplined is tough brehs, but I'm content with a 2-5% gain per trade.

Screenshot-2024-06-24-220810.png

eventually i'll start option trading again, but i'm happy with small daily hits. if i hit a home run with NVDA or any other big swings then i'll use the profit to trade pennys. so hopefully i'll trade $30-50k per day.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
I took profits on NVDA, though I regret not cashing out when it hit $140, which would have netted me $35k. :francis:

Nonetheless, profit is profit. I'll jump back in once I feel it has bottomed out and plan to go big on top companies. i have enough longs, so i don't mind swinging NVDA.

Lately, I've been trading penny stocks a lot. Currently, I try to limit each trade to no more than $10k, aiming for small, consistent gains. I'm allergic to losing, so can't see too many red, so i'm keeping my S/L tight.

Staying disciplined is tough brehs, but I'm content with a 2-5% gain per trade.

Screenshot-2024-06-24-220810.png

eventually i'll start option trading again, but i'm happy with small daily hits. if i hit a home run with NVDA or any other big swings then i'll use the profit to trade pennys. so hopefully i'll trade $30-50k per day.
Nice win.

Have you posted your steps on how to play pennies?