Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
for you nikkas

AEMD - riding on a bird flu news. could be a nice swing play. more news will help.

CTNT - 52 week low and looks like reversal just happened. this exploded not too long ago. could be a nice swing play, but these terribly beaten down stocks could go lower.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the CEO has been buying a lot of shares lately. that's usually a good sign so you might be better off holding at this point and give it some time to turn around.
SoFi has a share price that is divorced from its fundamentals. If the company keeps preforming well eventually it will even out. That doesn’t mean much to somebody that wants to have the share price rise now but if you don’t believe in the company it will be difficult to ride out this storm. Share price has gone nowhere for years now.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
SoFi has a share price that is divorced from its fundamentals. If the company keeps preforming well eventually it will even out. That doesn’t mean much to somebody that wants to have the share price rise now but if you don’t believe in the company it will be difficult to ride out this storm. Share price has gone nowhere for years now.
Just sharing info to help the poster make a decision. I agree if you don't like a stock then sell it to save yourself the dread of holding it.

I'm a SoFi holder so know it's been dog shyt the last couple of years. Their numbers are growing so eventually it should turnaround and the CEO stepping in to buy is a good sign.

I'm whatever about the service sofi provide. It doesn't stand out or impress me but I don't think dominos or a lot of other companies offer good products or services but their financials are good and business is growing for them. I think the same of SoFi in terms of their financials and business growing but their product is ok to me.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Yeah reason I am not tripping too much about $Sofi is because the company is doing well, just the stock price is dog shyt.

I just hope $Hims and $PLTR continue to take off.