Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have 18 shares...most were pre split. Was red for a while.

I'm up $700 total gain now though. I should have picked some up when it was a low but I didn't.
23 shares here. I just started DCA into Tesla again to the tune of about $100 a week.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Is SOUN the next A.I. hype?
SoundHound AI, Inc. develops independent voice artificial intelligence (AI) platform that enables businesses across industries to deliver high-quality conversational experiences to their customers. Its products include Houndify platform that offers a suite of Houndify tools to help brands build conversational voice assistants, such as automatic speech recognition, natural language understanding, wake words, custom domains, text-to-speech, and embedded voice solutions SoundHound AI, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.

:jbhmm:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My taxable holdings crossing the $100K threshold seem to be some sort of tipping point. It's already up to $104K with minimal additions from me. I ended up selling out of all the companies I thought were on the weaker side except Porsche and that's only cause I have 200 shares and the dividend is 5.8%. Still might sell them though.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Q4 Earnings: Rocket Lab reported fourth-quarter revenue of $59.99 million, which missed the consensus estimate of $62.89 million, according to Benzinga Pro. The company reported a quarterly loss of 10 cents per share, which was in line with analyst estimates.

“Rocket Lab had another strong year in 2023 across our launch and space systems businesses … Continuing this strong momentum, we started 2024 off strong with the issuance of $355 million in convertible senior notes, adding additional funding to the Rocket Lab balance sheet at an attractive cost of capital and enabling us to take advantage of potential M&A as well as other strategic growth investment opportunities,” said Peter Beck, founder and CEO of Rocket Lab.

Outlook: Rocket Lab expects first-quarter revenue to be between $92 million and $98 million versus estimates of $98.57 million. Space Systems revenue is expected to be between $60 million and $65 million, while Launch Services revenue is expected to be between $32 million and $33 million.

The company also guided for a first-quarter adjusted EBITDA loss of $28 million to $30 million.

Management will hold a conference call to discuss these results at 5 p.m. ET.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Taking a little quick gamble on LUNR during the big dip yesterday. It continued to drop after I bought it, but now its back to green today.

If it keeps going up, I'll sell it for quick cash and maybe buy a $200 tsla put.