Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I remain confident in TSLA brehs.

We are witnessing a period of growth pains. Viewing Tesla solely as a car company might not justify investing in TSLA. Traditional car companies operate with small margins and face intense competition. Tesla still has a lot of challenges ahead, but it's evident that they are actively addressing them.

The improvements in Full Self-Driving (FSD) are remarkable and are expected to continue improving.

Another huge progress IMO. it's learning through insane amount of data. It's just a matter of time to me.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I agree. We've had 2 really good chances to add Tesla shares:

Now below $200 and during the Twitter mishap.

Didn't miss my chance.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Matterport is looking like an L for me but after watching this, I am just going to keep it. So much spatial data that they may end up doing a lot with it.

, Average is like 5 so maybe I will get my money when the market gets better. Would love to throw the money in nubank and palantir but dont want to sell at a lost.

i gave up on that piece of shyt like a year go :pacspit:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
i gave up on that piece of shyt like a year go :pacspit:

I don't know man, I'm down a lot but with so much spatial data and what they have in place. I don't mind holding.

All these jobs of people doing 2D and 3D modeling. They will be able to automate it quickly. It's fukked up but I see the potential in holding this.

Also the platform will be good for interior designer. People were just giving too much data lol.