Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
definitely a bit overextended on the markets, it needs relief, maybe another week or momentum then downside. That;s my guess, but who knows. Not trading advice. We just got a new lifetime high on QQQ today. Typically feb-mar struggles a bit.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Limped across that line.
Smart-Select-20240207-111633-Finance.jpg

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
This $NYCB shyt gonna cause another fake drop off like last year. Or is it broken legit now for regionals?
They saying the right things... but you know they could be lying. LOL

We took decisive actions to fortify our balance sheet and strengthen our risk management processes during the fourth quarter. Our actions are an investment in enhancing a risk management framework commensurate with the size and complexity of our bank and providing a solid foundation going forward,” said Thomas Cangemi, president and CEO of New York Community Bancorp.

“Despite the Moody’s ratings downgrade, our deposit ratings from Moody’s, Fitch and DBRS remain investment grade.”

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYCB shows the cracks of the commercial real estate sector. KRE down 10% ytd. However, there's always firms looking to buy commercial real estate for pennies on the dollar.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Karp says he's inviting Wall Street to attend the AIP Bootcamps.

When they actually understand what Palantir is capable of, their PT should double and triple.

The Army's Titan program is a $1.5B contract. That's being announced any day now.

And piggy backing on Titan, we have JADC2 which is going to be HUGE and very costly.

Palantir is just getting started.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Goddamn so many stocks hitting all time or 52 week highs right now.

Bout a week ago was talking to a guy at work. He was saying man, you're investing now? I said yea man, been going hard the last 2 yrs, or so.

He said, but the market is horrible right now. I asked him, why does he think that? Buddy said, he uncle told him. Then doubled down and said yea man, my uncle knows all about this shyt.

I'm like yo, yo uncle didn't tell about the all time highs and 52 week highs the markets been hitting??? He said nah, the market been crashing bro...

I pulled the shyt up on the cpu and buddy legitly looked confused.

But it seems like most people that's not active in the stock market think it doing horrible right now.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Palantir :eat: .

Shouldve doubled up at 6:wow:

My cost average was 20$ so im just now out the red:pachaha:

500 shares total. My largest holding now is Pltr,CLPT and NWBO.

Im thinking this market taps out somewhere in the 503-508 range. The "we hit all time highs under my watch" is firmly locked in by Biden for election season. Building up my Vixy,uvxy position as wll:respect: