Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even gonna lie, google needs to get Sundar's bytch ass up outta here. Brown Ballmar. A Satya on this company and it's 5T easy. Biggest bag fumble ever, they should be running this tech shyt right now. I'm really disappointed that they're riding with this trash ass CEO for this long. They need to look at who was able to find Satya and get some of those types in position. Tim Cook didn't have to make cuts and is still running circles around your clown ass foh. You had the right projects at the right time, clown.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not even gonna lie, google needs to get Sundar's bytch ass up outta here. Brown Ballmar. A Satya on this company and it's 5T easy. Biggest bag fumble ever, they should be running this tech shyt right now. I'm really disappointed that they're riding with this trash ass CEO for this long. They need to look at who was able to find Satya and get some of those types in position.
Google is an advertising company :pachaha:
sorry, that was unnecessary

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Google is an advertising company :pachaha:
sorry, that was unnecessary
That's what it became branded as under Sundar. You never heard that dumb ass shyt prior to that. He sucks. Get him out. Google's inability to get the right people to make the right decisions on who's going where is what's holding them back right now. They're not a tech company, they're an ad company, hate to see it. They got a good base as an ad company, and this idiot fumbling the tech bag that hard. He was LUCKY to get his projects and LUCKY there's a bias towards him amongst the management teams that pulled him up. Google had millennials on lock, and then proceeded to AOL themselves with their Sudar decisoin.

You see what their AI rollouts were like vs the other bigger hitters? Trash. Disgraceful. And then they tried to cap and play emotional games to the public about their AI being a threat or some stupid shyt like that ahead of time, foh. Bard ain't hitting shyt. If you really had something you woulda countered that ChatGPT with a knockout and took Microsoft's spot.

If you're a Google shareholder these next two years should be make it or break it for him. Brown Ballmar got to go. You made enough money and hustled hard enough, time to get some actual competence in your position. :camby:

Last edited:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sold most of my FB today even though there’s a dividend coming up. Told myself I'd sell if it ever hit $450. Now I have a bunch of money waiting on the sideline. Keeping my eyes open.
How many shares did you sell and how many do you still own?