Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
One thing I keep telling people is that despite Tesla’s stock movement. Their penetration out west is growing( :dame: )

I can visually see the uptick in charging stations, as well as just more Teslas on the road.

Once again I maintain my position that Tesla’s will be the new Prius.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One thing I keep telling people is that despite Tesla’s stock movement. Their penetration out west is growing( :dame: )

I can visually see the uptick in charging stations, as well as just more Teslas on the road.

Once again I maintain my position that Tesla’s will be the new Prius.

Already are IMO but better.

I just wish Elon gets bushed. He's bad for business.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What portfolio tracker do you all use?

I use a simple excel spreadsheet...no template.

If you use excel, which template if you used one?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
What portfolio tracker do you all use?

I use a simple excel spreadsheet...no template.

If you use excel, which template if you used one?

I just use a spreadsheet but I am going to consolidate both my accounts and keep one account just for ETFS and one account for individual stocks. I like the spreadsheet because I mess around with the price of the stocks for my "dream" target lol.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
What columns you got on it?

Ticker, ATH, goal # of shares, actual # of shares, value at ATH ( ATH x share count), super bull multiple, value of stock at superbull multiple.

Far right I two columns for my retirement account. Month, ticker/shares purchased.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Ticker, ATH, goal # of shares, actual # of shares, value at ATH ( ATH x share count), super bull multiple, value of stock at superbull multiple.

Far right I two columns for my retirement account. Month, ticker/shares purchased.
What's a superbull multiple?

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wednesday morning's CPI release could be intriguing. It appears that the market sentiment is gradually returning to its usual state. News organizations usually emphasize and discuss this metric in the lead-up.

Furthermore, the FOMC meeting is just next week. Interestingly, there doesn't seem to be much media buzz surrounding it, which is somewhat surprising given that the Federal Reserve took the entire month of August off.

The upcoming UAW strike is another development I'm eying as well. Hopefully, a resolution can be reached to avoid any prolonged disruptions.

Lastly, I appreciate the reminder about Dollar General. Been meaning to watch this youtube clip:

it's basically assumed that we'll get a pause for September so it's not much to talk about. and we won't get the meeting notes til later. also assumed that maybe we'll get another 25bps to end the year but that'll be it. looks like they want to see how the economy is digesting the higher for longer before making another move.