Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)

You’ll have to go to the individual companies IR page and look under events/presentations and find the stream (most comps have em).

Or you wanted links to the m&A deals that were announced today?
Thanks. This is good. I'll read up on any new announcements later. This is my long term stock, so I am just following up on what they are up to.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:APRN is the lick that keeps on giving. I pray this elevator (0.70-0.75) movement holds for the next 30 trading days so I can get rich...

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Cathie Wood-led ARK Investment Management bought a whopping 100,982 shares of Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) on Tuesday at an estimated valuation of over $12 million based on Tuesday’s closing price, taking its cumulative purchase of the EV maker's stock this year to about 384,000 shares.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cathie Wood-led ARK Investment Management bought a whopping 100,982 shares of Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) on Tuesday at an estimated valuation of over $12 million based on Tuesday’s closing price, taking its cumulative purchase of the EV maker's stock this year to about 384,000 shares.

Rip tsla lol

In all seriousness, tsla with its declining moving averages, I think it will fill that gap at 80, imo. It won’t go straight down but in due time. I would consider going long if it stays above 135 on the weekly chart and then 158 as the next weekly level. We’re a long way from there currently.

On the hourly pay attention to this 122.50 level, expecting a battle here

Last edited:

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Tesla (TSLA) chief executive officer Elon Musk's Twitter is considering selling some usernames to generate new revenue, The New York Times reported Wednesday. The social media company's employees have held conversations about selling some usernames for the service since at least last month, the newspaper reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter. The company's engineers have proposed holding online auctions where people can place bids for the usernames, NYT reported, quoting the sources. Twitter and Musk did not respond to The New York Times' requests for comment, according to the report.