Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
$TSLA may get a bump from this news. Already over 4 million is volume. If a push happens it may cause a squeeze from shorts getting out. Keep it on your watchlist.

Edit: He hasn't actually done it.

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Such a trash, clickbait article. I'm earmarking 'thestreet' to never give them internet traffic again.

Clearly just throwing out a title for clicks and then burying the 'technically things are the same as you expected' deeper in the article.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I be forgetting about my dividend stocks sometimes. Nice to make my biweekly deposit and see I have a bit more money sitting in my brokerage account.

I’m gonna start moving my savings account interest into my brokerage account and use it to buy SCHD shares. We getting close to 4% interest.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
I be forgetting about my dividend stocks sometimes. Nice to make my biweekly deposit and see I have a bit more money sitting in my brokerage account.

I’m gonna start moving my savings account interest into my brokerage account and use it to buy SCHD shares. We getting close to 4% interest.
You don't have DRIP set up?

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Electric-vehicle maker Tesla Inc. is planning another round of layoffs for the first quarter and is instituting a hiring freeze, Electrek reported on Wednesday, citing a person familiar with the matter.

The decision, Electrek noted, would follow extensive growth for the company and a 61% drop for Tesla's (TSLA) stock through this year, with much of the fall coming after Chief Executive Elon Musk's wrangling to eventually buy Twitter and what some analysts have characterized as erratic oversight of the social-media platform.

The scope of the hiring freeze and layoffs were not immediately clear. Tesla was not immediately available for comment. Tesla and its subsidiaries had 99,290 full-time employees at the end of last year.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
i feel like spy wants to fill that 388 gap first

lOkb7K2.png

I was watching that too. Just so slow today.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Random:

Rite Aid (RAD) has once again reduced its outlook. The CEO has grand plans, but none of this stuff is working out except for Elixir. They have been takeover targets several times in the past. Keep it on your speculative buyout watchlist for 2023. I had the same feeling on Moneygram and didnt act.