Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been burned trying to play bios esp on results binary event :to:
I didn’t even know they had one. I just liked the chart

Charts are leading indicators. It’s actually funny when events line up after the patterns on chart confirm a bearish or bullish move. Its almost like there’s always someone in the know.

Last edited:

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Looking to get into Options in 2023. I know it's more risky, but it seems like cats are making money with it (or it'll be easier to more quickly make or lose money).
Easier to lose money is the way to look at it. Start with paper trading. Then when you feel you are ready, start small. Don't start buying 10 contracts looking for a home run. Base hits are the way to go.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Looking to get into Options in 2023. I know it's more risky, but it seems like cats are making money with it (or it'll be easier to more quickly make or lose money).
Run your own race my g. A lot of dudes way under 0.500 fronting like that last win put them in the HOF.
Easier to lose money is the way to look at it. Start with paper trading. Then when you feel you are ready, start small. Don't start buying 10 contracts looking for a home run. Base hits are the way to go.
Real shyt :salute:.

A couple months paper trading on me TD let me know I'm still playing teeball :wow:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
what's scary is that tsla has a gap at 85 on the weekly chart dating back to jun 2020 lol. Imagine if it goes there. QUite honeslty I won't be surprised. I ride this down from the 200s into now.
I'm so annoyed I didn't buy a TSLA put when it was in the 190s. I was thinking about it but I didn't go through with it.