Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
She isn’t so much inept as it was the market conditions changed. In better conditions she was looked upon as a genius. Her issue is when the market changed she didn’t and she still refuses to.

I got some $ARKK in my 401k so I’m ridin with her.. but you can argue that her not adjusting to market changes like these is ineptitude in itself.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Amazon.com Inc. will spend more than $1 billion annually on 12 to 15 movies that initially play in theaters, according to a Bloomberg report Wednesday. The ambitious outlay, believed to be the most by an internet company on theater-first movies, comes as Amazon dukes it out with video-streaming rivals Walt Disney Co. , Apple Inc. , and Netflix Inc. who are plowing billions of dollars a year to create movie and episodic content. Amazon had no immediate comment.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Staying hedged, but loading up SPXS, SH, and SQQQ on green days because i think this market still has room to fall in the short term.
good buying day :ahh:

Just what I needed :whew:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
$RKLB

This the contract that $ASTR lost.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Fifs1iTXwAsQ1wv

I’m trying to learn options. I have a $9 call option with Petco that expires 12/16. It’s up 21%. Petco earnings report is Wednesday

At what % do y’all usually take profits from options
Give some tips on options plays. Like the rules yall follow

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Fifs1iTXwAsQ1wv

I’m trying to learn options. I have a $9 call option with Petco that expires 12/16. It’s up 21%. Petco earnings report is Wednesday

Anything above what you could get from a savings account is a win IMO. Depending on the momentum, I sell between 30-50%.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Fifs1iTXwAsQ1wv

With the expiration date so close, I would sell it just before earnings. Why not take your guaranteed profits rather than risk it going to 0 ?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fifs1iTXwAsQ1wv

Please sell for profit before earnings.

IV crush on earnings could fukk you

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)

TOP STOCKS TO WATCH FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 28, 2022

This video covers earnings this week, QQQ, SPY, CROWDSTRIKE, SNOWFLAKE, SYNOPSYS, CHARGEPOINT and APPLE.